OG Kush white hairs?

I have a question on if it’s time to make it bud or not, I already gave its been topped for about 4 days now and I noticed these white hairs this morning. I run my light 18/6 so I don’t think I made it flower yet. Sry I’m noob any info will be helpful!!!

1 Like

It’s hard to tell but the 2 white hairs underneath my 2 main colas has me thinking it started flowering on its own or are the 2 white hairs common for maturity?

1 Like

The plant is showing signs that it is a female. Hooray!

3 Likes

Is that all it’s doing? So wait on light change?

Is it a photo or a auto seed?? Def showing it’s a female tho but it’s hard to tell IMO I think it’s going into flower

2 Likes

It’s a feminized seeds so photo I guess? I know it’s not auto forsure

1 Like

I think I’m going to wait a day to see what starts happening before I change to 12/12

Good Morning. I assume, from this pic, that you have a need to keep this plant Short/Small, to fit your grow space (so do I). If so: You can LST it a bit, instead of repeatedly Topping it - though Topping was the correct thing to do, for starters. Some people run their Photoperiods “12/12 From Seed”, to push the plant to flower ASAP. I prefer to Veg them for 4-6 weeks first. It’s a matter of personal taste. But after Topping, you probably should give the plant 2 weeks to recover, before Flipping to 12/12. Looks good though! Good luck with it!

2 Likes

Forsure and yes I’m trying to keep it small and the white hairs this morning threw me off. It is a photo and Ive been keeping it 18/6 from seed so I’ll keep it that way since I topped it not to long ago. I appreciate the advice! I was just hoping it didn’t try to flower from shock or something. Guessing the white hairs are just showing it’s a maturing plant. And I will def low stress train the collas when they get to size and will maybe top them both one more time. I’m to scared to bend the main stem :joy: so I will wait for the 12/12 was just worried I guess

No the White Hairs mean nothing. It’s just a Female :smiley:

Most people do not Flip to 12/12 for two weeks, after topping… give the plant time to recover.

How many days since the Seed popped?

2 Likes

Ok good :sleepy: and it’s been 34 days since I’ve planted the seed and actually 7 days since a topped, had to look back at the pictures

1 Like