OG Kush Autoflower Rbx [Ethos Genetics] - *Harvested*

It’s thin :flushed:!!..

But not that important I spose :+1:!

2 Likes

It seems like she missed the queue to stretch and already budding and maturing up. I am totally confused with autos :laughing: Anyways I lowered the pk and added overdrive

7 Likes

maybe she got them fast genetics :joy:

3 Likes

Seems like it. Ethos says 90 days. She’s on day 85. I guess it isn’t too bad since I am down to my last 8th from the MK Ultra harvest :sob:

5 Likes

Autos in the Grobo seem to worry me for this reason, I feel like I’m not good enough w photos in the early stages to go for an auto in the Grobo just yet :joy: they’re so weird.

Looks fire!! Loooove this strain.

4 Likes

What phone app did you use to measure lux ?

3 Likes

There are 2 apps that I use, Light Meter and Lux

3 Likes

Thx for the info ! :grinning:

3 Likes

These are great apps. I believe you recommended them previously and I have been using them since. Much appreciated :pray:

3 Likes

This baby snack is now getting flushed
I’m going to be trying out some Flawless Finish this time @vegetato

9 Likes

Its time to harvest this little snack

As part of my ritual, queue the harvest theme song

If I have to take a guess, I think I’ll probably end up with about 1.6-1.8 oz. Autos are such a mystery to me :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

How long did it take for that to grow​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

90 days

2 Likes

That’s weird don’t some photo take approximately 90 days that’s how many days for my gsc is gonna take

1 Like

90 days in bloom? Or seed to harvest? This auto was 90 days seed to harvest

2 Likes

@Vicc,

• From: ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• To: (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• To: ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :mouse: :herb: :gift: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :mouse: :herb: :gift: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

91 days from seed to harvest exactly the same that I have how many nutrients u went thru a full batch of bottles :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Congrats on your harvest! She looks thick! haha

4 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo! This OG Kush is more on the mature side, I have ADHD and wanted to see if mature trichome would help it more. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think I just went though a full bottle this time around of 3 and 4. I didnt really do much custom feeding this time around, just added boosters and microbes. She was small from the start so I was more focused on my tent run and let her just do her thing.

That seems quite fast to me, you must have had an awesome run! :clap: :green_thumb:

2 Likes