Odor issue

So I have some bud that smells really potent. I have it in the back room by the furnace (which odor somehow gets carried around in vents in which we can’t figure out) and simply opening a mason jar can make my door to the garage stink hours later, 7 hours later!!! and because what I described I was thinking about buying a small tent to store my stuff and possibly my grobo. I hear tents are getting good at keeping odor down. Any recommendations would be grateful and any thoughts on a grobo in a tent? Thanks
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ona prodycts

2 Likes

@Steve,

Odor issue

((#Stinky))…

((#YouGoFirst))… ((#ILoveTheIdea))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::groboone::green_thumb::tent:

1 Like

If it’s near your furnace it’s pulling the air around it through and pumping it throughout your house, if you can, move it away from the furnace or even an air return. That or what @chris_barfield suggested

1 Like

Hey @Steve,

Welcome aboard!

Grab a big inline fan and put it ontop of one of these big bad boys. Keep it in the same room and presto. No tent needed.

Stephen

2 Likes

That’s not a bad idea, I can just put an in-line fan with carbon filter on it and put it on top of unit. :+1:
Ha I just thought about how I can take a few hits and then even blow into fan and there you go. Pretty good I just hope that this would help better than my air purifier for the furnace issue? But I like this idea thank you!!!

5 Likes

Hello Steve,
Sorry if my question is silly. I’m having the same odor issue and I am reading at your suggestion to buy an in line fan and carbon filter. It’s not clear to me the set up though. What do you exactly mean when you say to “put an in line fan on top of a carbon filter”? Is there a way to see a picture of this set up on a Grobo?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Luandri if you’re talking smell reduction for a tent. Most will come with ports for you to run ducting through to connect to your filter and in-line fan. If you’re talking reducing/eliminating smell for your Grobo, I was able to do so using some products I found on Amazon and a little elbow grease (and I mean a little, it is a simple set up). Check it out here:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/swsvics-simple-effective-heat-odor-exhaust-system/5941?u=swsvic

2 Likes

That’s great, I’ll look into that.

1 Like

The inline carbon filter setup is for grow tent. I have a grobo as well but this setup was for a tent.