Nutrients not dispensing [RESOLVED]

Hi everyone, this is my first grow. I’m on Day 15 (5/14 early veg) and completed a drain/fill yesterday afternoon.

Since the drain fill I have heard the noise of the nutrient bottle pumps and have noticed the levels in bottle #1 and #2 have changed but nothing has changed with bottles 3,4,5. After my first drain and fill bottle #5 did dispense but it hasn’t ever since.

I checked the tubing from the bottles and they all look ok. Any idea what is going on?

3 Likes

Have you tried re-conducting a drain/fill?

3 Likes

Yes, I will do one more drain/fill to see if it helps. Ticket has been submitted but I think Support is closed on weekends.

1 Like

Another drain and fill was completed and after about 5-15 minutes I did hear the pump kick in for bottle #5. A few minutes later another pump noise and bottle #3. Then later pump and bottle #4. Looks like they have all dispensed! Does the system usually dispense in that order - 5, 3, 4?

New unit, probably just needed more priming of the nutrient pumps.

4 Likes

Yeah I feel like this has been brought up about new grows and the tubes needed a little prime before the actual dose is used, not entirely sure if it’s been addressed yet though, and yeah 5 first and then the other 2 bottles after :+1:

4 Likes
  • ((#[RESOLVED])):

--

:wink:

1 Like