Nutrients not dispensing [RESOLVED] 1

I believe the nutrients are not dispensing as they should I marked them to see but it hasn’t moved or are they not dispensing yet I’m on early veg day 8 overall 18 days into the grow

2 Likes

They should be dispensing. I’m assuming you did a drain/fill?

1 Like

Hey @Time2grow,

Hit us up at support@grobo.io and we can investigate with you. As @FireGuy states, nutrients are dispensed after a successful drain/fill. Bottles 1 and 2 dispense every hour to maintain your pH levels.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

@Time2grow I had this issue with one of my new units. I believe the lines or pump may need to be primed. Also check for any pinches in the nute tubes.

Try doing a full drain & fill again and listen for the pumps to kick on. They usually dispense bottle #5 first within minutes of the drain/fill process completing. Keep doing drain & fills until you can confirm the nutes are being dispensed. It took me 2 or 3 drain/fills back to back for them to dispense.

4 Likes

Also, take a look at your EC probe. Nutes didn’t dispense on me one time because i had some buiild up on my EC probe and it was reading high. I believe support said “if the EC reads about 500 after a drain/fill, nutrients will not dispense.” This is why if you use outside nutrients other than Grobo’s, you aare supposed to wait until the Grobo doses, then add your own nutes.

4 Likes

I hear the pump kick on I haven’t checked for knots but will do that right now. Only thing I use extra is hydroguard which I wait 30 min to an hours to add probes look clean first thing I checked but I sent in a ticket will see what they say

2 Likes

I wonder if there is air in the lines and it just needs to prime. Support will def be aable to help you out though.

1 Like

Sounds good waiting on response

Sounds like air in the lines. This was my problem too with a new unit. I would just keep doing drain & fills (save the water, just keep using it each D & F) until you can confirm the pumps are dispensing nutes.

Good to hear the pumps are kicking on now we just need to get nutrients flowing thru them!

2 Likes

Will do. I will try that

Haha this is crazy as soon as I did this fill again it took in bottle 5 with a quickness ok now it’s dispensing all bottles your a life saver thanks for the quick response @Stephen if you find something else wrong let me know but they are dispensing now

4 Likes

@Stephen is on a rampage today responding to posts! What was the issue for future reference?

2 Likes