Nutrients Choice

Are Hydroguard and Voodoo Juice the same thing or can in add them both to my Water sulution?

1 Like

Hydroguard is for treating/preventing root rot. Voodoo juice is a beneficial bacteria that helps your plant uptake nutes. I’d nix voodoo and go with recharge. But that’s just me. Recharge helps with massive root growth, benefiting the plant as a whole. I use revive to amend deficiencies :+1::v:

2 Likes

i think recharge only works in soil, unless the site I just saw was wrong. What deficiencies would id be expecting

Nope, I have been using it in both soil and hydro with great success for quite some time!!! Works great :+1::v:

2 Likes

Namely cal/mag as ph swings can be wild in the box. Ph has to stay in range, res water temp needs to stay in range as do rh and temp. If you keep all those values in range and your plant likes it that way, then you’re golden. But there’s the rub. Keeping all those values in the range your particular plant thrives at and then adjusting throughout the grow. Works great if you are totally automated, not so much if not. Part of the fun in growing :+1::v:

3 Likes

Yeah, thats the stuff. It lasts a long time and I like it :). Just mix it thoroughly with your water before, you fill the Grobo up.

I’ve been using it during every water change.

2 Likes

@Stoned,

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

((#WelcomeBack)): :wave::wink:

--

2 Likes

i was gonna use advanced nutrients and botanicare silica and calmg, can i add Recharge and mammoth P to my water solution?

also I see that they have a similar product that is called Piranha and the nutrient recipe says to put it in for the first 2 weeks during flower. How often do you put your recharge in your tank.

1 Like

I add recharge to every feeding.

2 Likes

how many ml of calmg does the grobo add per gallon

1 Like