Nutrient

hello growers good day my nutrient # 3,4,5 is almost empty I’ve reorder back some but I don’t think its going to be here in time for my plant to get its nutrient is there any nutrient I can drive to the store to buy for my plant instead of waiting till my nutrient come from its supplier plz and thank you.

2 Likes

nope. Those are custom nutrients. You ll be fine. Just do a drain and fill the day you install them

3 Likes

What kind of a time line are you looking at for shipping? Todd is right though you can’t just put something else into the bottles or you’ll mess with things in a bad way

3 Likes

I just make a order yesterday, I’m waiting for my shipping tracking #

Oh okay. When you say you’re almost out? Like another couple drain and fills or like you’re out? You should probably be good, as long as your ph bottles have stuff in them
Always a good idea to have extras on hand as one bottle of 3-5 might not be enough in some cases

1 Like

@Richkidd,

• ((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

--

• ((#PagingDrStephen)): @stephen :sos:

• @Stephen = :mage::mask::stethoscope::wink:

--

:telephone_receiver::bell:

(ForSupportHelp): (ClickHere):

--

• (SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (SaveYourPlant): :sos: (NutrientsRunningLow): :sos:

• ((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

https://support.grobo.io

--

• ((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

• (KeepFeedingTickets): :ticket: :tickets:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

:infinity:

2 Likes

I was in the same boat last week, just send support an email they may be able to prioritize your order. Stupid covid thing :mask::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks @Demon, you are right on the money!

If you reach out to us at support@grobo.io we may be able to assist.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes