Nutrient change out

Hi there I just did a water change and noticed nutrient #3 was next to out after water replacement! I added new bottle but can see from tube that it is not dispensed. Will the machine acclimate on its own or do I re due another water change! Not sure if I bypassed also a certain way that new bottles are supposed to be replaced! Thanks

1 Like

- - - [2021-12.02]:

@Selenad,

• (Marking_ :fountain_pen: Your Bottles_ :baby_bottle: Is Key_ :old_key: To Knowing_ :thought_balloon: If You Have A Dosing Problem): (Other Than That, You Are Always Questioning_ :question:, -Or- Hoping_ :pray: [EveryThing] Is Working The Way It Should):

• (New Bottles [For Me] Is Replace Them As They Are Low Enough [Half_An_Inch_To_The_ Bottom] -So- The Tube “Will Dose A Full Dose On The Following Week”):

• [‘Drain/Fill’]: {:mag:}:

• [‘Drain/Fill’]: {:mag_right:}:

• [‘Nutes’]: {:mag:}:

• [‘Nutes’]: {:mag_right:}:

• [‘Nutrient’]: {:mag:}:

• [‘Nutrient’]: {:mag_right:}:

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets: :sos:]: {ClickHere}: {New}:

• (You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Support Can Offer Some Help On This Issue):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

3,4,5 only dose when the drain and fill. That happened to me a few weeks ago and one ran out during the drain/fill and I was not sure if it fully finished dosing or not. I just did the next drain/fill a day early or maybe 2 days to make sure it was OK.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply I figure I will just wait till next water change as to not double dose or loose what was already dispensed. I’ll just keep an eye and do the markings on bottles as well. Sure do appreciate it.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply much appreciated I may do that

1 Like

No harm if the bottle ran out just wait till next water change it will regulate then

1 Like