Nutes

I have no plans on going synthetic again and living organics is the way to go!! Easier, way cheaper and so much less time consuming!

6 Likes

For me organic growing is the only way I would grow now. I used synthetic nutrients for several tent grows of mine and I was constantly dealing with issues whether it be nutrient lockout or deficiency of some sort. When I was growing with synthetic nutrients it felt like having another job and I didnā€™t enjoy it. Now growing organically I actually have a enjoy it.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll even add that the headache of parts either getting clogged or nutrients and ph levels out of wack are a thing of the past! Grow smarter not harder!

3 Likes

Hey thatā€™s my lineā€¦lol Just joking

3 Likes

:sunglasses: beat you to it!

3 Likes

This plant isnā€™t a good example but itā€™s what I foundā€¦ I moved this plant in flower into my carrot bed outside (you shouldnā€™t transplant when your in flower) and left the county for 6 weeksā€¦ No one watered it trimmed it nothingā€¦ Just let Nature to do itā€™s thing and hoped for rainā€¦

I cleaned up the sugar leafs better than this picture but I wanted to show you trimmed and hanging

7 Likes

Always nice to look at!

4 Likes

Itā€™s my worst plant to date. Until 30 minutes ago. I kind of forgot I had this plant. Itā€™s burping in my auto jar system. Iā€™m going to have to sample it. Lol

4 Likes

Fat cola man :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Omg No joke I said that same thing before. Itā€™s was work I sure donā€™t miss those days. I canā€™t help you at harvest time that is just a pain in the ass. I tired a bowl spinner/trimmer yes it saved so much time but I wasnā€™t overall happy with what it did to the buds. Just to aggressive and makes a lot of trim

3 Likes

I use a trimpro unplugged and like it. I still do a little hand trimming too.

2 Likes

It is great there are so many choices and people can do things the way they like. I dont see any advantage for ā€œmeā€ but if ā€œyouā€ feel better doing it that way, super. :grinning:

2 Likes