Nutes

I saw your organic grow it looks WAY superior to anything synthetic could produce ever!

2 Likes

AMAZING and I mean AMAZING looking colas and plants did you trim your buds while still attatched to plant?

2 Likes

You are 100% correct

The easiest method of growing is “True Organic’s” I have advised and gave tips to many members here on the topic and everyone that I know of love the style of growing and I didn’t think they will ever change back. I’m only saying this because I think a lot of people think it’s hard but really it’s not… Once you understand the rules it’s really hard to fail…

@Fresh @Steve Any plans on trying synthetic growing again? How has your journey been so far?

4 Likes

Thanks a lot getting excited to fire up the Tent again…

HaHa ya I did… It’s so much easier on my body trimming like this… then I cut the whole plant and hang it trimmed / whole…

I must have a picture somewhere

3 Likes

I am going to give organics a try when I have my own place in a few years with some tent grows! I am super excited to give them a try do you have a feed chart you use?

2 Likes

Ok sweet I am going to cut all my branches off and put them all in a tray and sit down at the table and trim all at once and hang on grobo support racks to dry! In the machine of course

2 Likes

honestly I personally don’t but your still thinking synthetic… This is a super fast run down this isn’t a guide to follow just the idea… A Grow looks like this…

Get yourself quality Living Organic Soil (Super soil)

Sow you bean…
Water
Move into bigger pot
Water
Move into bigger pot
At this point we are about 5 to 6 weeks in veg
Top dress ( This is food you sprinkle on top of soil)
Water
In flower now
Water and add some Carbs to water
Top dress
Water add some Carbs to water
Harvest

With my water I will add a few Ml’s of Shit Fish to keep the soil alive etc…

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that…

4 Likes

I have no plans on going synthetic again and living organics is the way to go!! Easier, way cheaper and so much less time consuming!

6 Likes

For me organic growing is the only way I would grow now. I used synthetic nutrients for several tent grows of mine and I was constantly dealing with issues whether it be nutrient lockout or deficiency of some sort. When I was growing with synthetic nutrients it felt like having another job and I didn’t enjoy it. Now growing organically I actually have a enjoy it.

5 Likes

I’ll even add that the headache of parts either getting clogged or nutrients and ph levels out of wack are a thing of the past! Grow smarter not harder!

3 Likes

Hey that’s my line…lol Just joking

3 Likes

:sunglasses: beat you to it!

3 Likes

This plant isn’t a good example but it’s what I found… I moved this plant in flower into my carrot bed outside (you shouldn’t transplant when your in flower) and left the county for 6 weeks… No one watered it trimmed it nothing… Just let Nature to do it’s thing and hoped for rain…

I cleaned up the sugar leafs better than this picture but I wanted to show you trimmed and hanging

7 Likes

Always nice to look at!

4 Likes

It’s my worst plant to date. Until 30 minutes ago. I kind of forgot I had this plant. It’s burping in my auto jar system. I’m going to have to sample it. Lol

4 Likes

Fat cola man :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Omg No joke I said that same thing before. It’s was work I sure don’t miss those days. I can’t help you at harvest time that is just a pain in the ass. I tired a bowl spinner/trimmer yes it saved so much time but I wasn’t overall happy with what it did to the buds. Just to aggressive and makes a lot of trim

3 Likes

I use a trimpro unplugged and like it. I still do a little hand trimming too.

2 Likes

It is great there are so many choices and people can do things the way they like. I dont see any advantage for “me” but if “you” feel better doing it that way, super. :grinning:

2 Likes