Nutes Burn maybe

Question below is a couple pictures of my plant with lower leaf damage. I’m thinking when I watered the pot on Sunday I got nutes on my leafs and it burned them… Do you think I’m correct my on thoughts?

Also On Sunday I re-potted her into a bigger pot the roots looked perfect and white

4 Likes

We’re the like that before you spilled nutes? I’ve foliar sprayed like An idiot to early and the lights were on while the foliar spray was applied and I woke up the next day to multiple discolorations so what your saying is possible if you didn’t have issues before you spilled nutrient s

1 Like

Saturday they good fine

Sunday I moved her into a bigger pot watered with nutes I did get some feed water on the fan leaves. Also I turned my lights up a bit. Monday I seen the marks starting then everyday getting a bit worse. I just trying to confirm it’s not something else that I’m missing.

At this point would you remove them?

1 Like

Did you up the ppms?

Feed water was 6.2 ph and ec was 1300 I normally just check my ec not my Ppm.

I’m starting to think I have something else going on now my second plant in there has a couple fan leaves starting. Just not sure what yet

Here is my other plant

1 Like

@Mpower11,

((#YourLeavesAreTalking)): :brown_circle: =

PH imbalance for sure:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=ph%20problem%20%20user%3Aosage

I’m not a pro and can’t help you with your dosing, but your right on the problem:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like