Notifications!

For as advanced as this machine is, for the love of everything good why do the notifications not move with the schedule?!?!?!? I started a recipe and there was something wrong with it from grobo and so they suggested that I switched to a new recipe and forward to the same stage that I was already in and now my notifications are completely wrong they don’t match what I’m doing at all. This is so annoying and has to be an easy fix???

6 Likes

Nope. And to boot. They are not linked to the functions its just automated
Youll have to email support
I get email notifications for a motherboard thats not even connected anymore
According to the app im on day 371 of my grow

5 Likes

Same thing for overheats. Can’t imagine it’s that difficult to write in some code that allows a notification either to Grobo or the user when the unit triggers an overheat. I’m not a dev but I have to imagine it’s pretty simple. I only say this as I was going through overheats last year and just went through it again and I NEVER knew until one day I noticed my lights were off when they should’ve been on. It’s fixed now, but who knows how often it was happening before I even noticed.

6 Likes

WOW, day 371? she must be a beast :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That’s gotta be annoying.

5 Likes

Indeed…
With 2 units i get daily notifications
Its amazing i ever remember to drain and fill on the right days

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the second thing I just noticed is it’s not asking me for a drain and fill and it should have yesterday…

3 Likes