Northern Lights - leaf discoloration

I submitted a ticket to see what my pH and EC levels were and support said it was in range during the whole grow so far.
I have measurement tool which seem to agree.
Just getting ready to TOP. Day 48

Any suggestions?

2 Likes

She is SUPER small for day 48. Breeder? She’s also already showing pistils. What stage are you in? Auto or photo? She’s already flowering so topping is out I think. Also, can you provide a pic of your bottles?

3 Likes

@FireGuy - Now that you mention the pistils…wow! Transition 11/14. This may be the 2nd bad seed from the 3 I bought.

Northern Lights Auto-Flowering Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Buy Cannabis Seeds For Sale - Growers Choice Cannabis Seeds

3 Likes

So she’s an auto it seems. She’s gonna be a small one with that center cola. I wouldn’t do that seed again.Where did you get your seeds?

I’m hoping this is your second or third grow with bottles 1&2???

2 Likes

Growers Choice…See link in previous post.
Yes - 1&2 have not been used much for the past 4 grows because I’m using RO water. My other grows were decent.

Should I end it and start a diff strain?

2 Likes

All depends. If you let it go through flower over the next few weeks, you’ll get something for a return…but it will be minimal. IF IT WERE ME…I’d kill it and start with another seed…different strain and breeder. I don’t see your return being worth the time in flower when you could start something else with better genetics. But that’s just my opinion.

3 Likes