Northern Lights first grow (auto)

Dang good work! I must say you asked all the right questions along the way. I hope you’re hooked. Smoking isn’t addictive but growing sure is.

8 Likes

willing to make a T-Shirt with that on it anyone, anyone, Bueler? anyone?

8 Likes

I’m on it! Have you ever used the website RedBubble? I’ll try and have one out there after work this evening :rofl:

5 Likes

Sweet sounds like a great estimate I will dry for 4-5 days I guess or until buds are not squishy?

3 Likes

Yes I can not wait to get my second one going!

4 Likes

I am Jealous over here. Going to go spark up now. Gorgeous man. That is what Grobo is selling. Wow!

7 Likes

It is amazing I cannot wait to see what the final weight and a taste test in a J going to get my GG #4 germinating in the next couple weeks!

6 Likes

Very nice better than my first one. :grinning: What happened to all the shake and smalls and stuff to use for infusing if you do that? I had a entire half ounce of smalls and shake and all that.

If anything like mine, you will love the freshness. Mine still needs more time curing, but I took a bud out to try.

5 Likes

I had none all the smalls were on the lower mat at the bottom towards the front the small sugar leaves I bagged and stuck in the freezer going to decarb in the oven and grind up and make butter from it!

4 Likes

Sill waiting on this tshirt :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl: finally got a minute to sit down! I was out a lot this weekend. Saw the new Spider-Man and the edible I took hit at the perfect time. Either way I really enjoyed myself. Now that I’m off of school and out of classes I’ve been so busy it’s weird having little else to do than garden work :rofl::pray: been spending time with friends. I’ll get on it right now!

6 Likes

Just givin you shit lol. Though I don’t wear tshirts…this one I would wear!

6 Likes

Lol, no worries dude. Took me a little while and then I ate dinner and smoked some, so I forgot about it :rofl: here we go! Hope you think it’s pretty good! I’m excited to see how I like it on a shirt :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
Here is the Link to RedBubble

6 Likes

Hell yeah! 2 on the way!

2 Likes

Hello all I will keep you posted when I start to see code Leon leaves emerge, she is in germ now, I adjusted the seed in the coco pod once I saw a little white root starting to emerge, I did not want it curling I readjusted it to straight up and down so the root will continue straight down to the water, and it will not have a chance to twist on me! Thoughts, did I disturb the seed to much? @FireGuy

2 Likes

I think you’ll be fine. Feel free to start a new thread for this new grow.

2 Likes

Ok will do!

1 Like

i’m right behind you. couple weeks going to start

1 Like