Northern Lights first grow (auto)

Thank you sir will post photos trimmed and going into Drying then final weight afterwards!

6 Likes

Hello all, since I will not have time this weekend to trim everything, I started at 4AM and just finished at 7 I have had my break in on trimming that is for damn sure. :joy:
When I really got to trimming, I had no IDEA just how much bud I had on my hands absolutely massive buds some of them are rock hard as well, I would like to give a super big thank you to @Mpower11 @FireGuy @Todd.grobo @TheDogMan @Gunk @OrionsCeiling and @DRaider as well as many others I have missed mentioning for all your support and guidance along the way, I also got a nice little ball of scissor hash as well!!

16 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your dry weight. Nice looking Grobo haul! Great job!

7 Likes

Thank you sir I would imagine around 7 grams or so :joy: what do you think? not to bad for my first grow?

Being sarcastic of course

7 Likes

Buds formed kind of weird I had two with ears coming off of them lol

5 Likes

Way more than 7 grams :rofl::rofl::rofl:!

6 Likes

lol I had to throw a little sarcasm in there! I think I am going to dry for 4 or so days! Thoughts?

4 Likes

If they were higher up buds, probably foxtailing.

4 Likes

That is exactly what they were doing

4 Likes

You’re gonna have to play around with drying. The buds you cut off the main branches are going to dry faster than the stuff that’s hanging so it’s going to need to be a daily check.

7 Likes

Ok Thank you sir and I know to turn the buds so they do not get a flat side of course

6 Likes

No worries and great job looks like a nice haul

7 Likes

That’s awesome @Hayden_Gregory wow. What a turn out. I like it. :+1:t2::star_struck: Congratulations :confetti_ball:. This is why we grow and grow and grow. I’m looking forward to the next. I’m flushing tomorrow :+1:t2: Glad to have experienced your grow here. Next???

6 Likes

You should create a dry weight poll? I would guess!Even though I wouldn’t have a clue. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

5 Likes

Great idea I will make a new topic on it once I dry and get some pics, I am planning a gorilla glue for next grow!
Thank you sir she did turn out quite well way better than I expected tbh.

8 Likes

Great job @Hayden_Gregory thanks for sharing with everyone

What was the most beneficial tip you found from the community during your grow?

5 Likes

Hmm, I would say from not really knowing jack about growing whatsoever, I would call everyone here and every tip I received along the way a blessing and a major insight and help to any problems or questions I had or will have in future grows, I can not necessarily single out any one thing, all of you guy’s help has been a blessing to me and I cannot thank my growing family enough.

8 Likes

Like I said I did not know just how much was going to come off that plant it just kept getting better it was awesome! I am going to start a weight pole on here like @Gunk mentioned.

4 Likes

Nice grow! I say a couple of ounces
Be sure to post update on how much
Curious lol

6 Likes

59g is my bet.

5 Likes