Norther Lights Auto - recovered/harvested

(first grow) So the Norther Lights Auto I screwed up and didn’t choose an auto recipe is doing well. Grobo support had me end the grow and reset it to vegetative on generic auto. Now on day 17/23 Flowering.

9 Likes

Looks good. Maybe a few weeks left or less. Very good

5 Likes

A few updated shots including macros.

5 Likes

Looks like some really sweet looking buds starting! Really looking forward to see these grow, as I’m sure you most definitely are! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Starting to smell familiar …

7 Likes

another month at least but looks great :slight_smile: sure is pretty!

1 Like

So the app is showing day 1 of Flush. I assume she is not to that point yet. What do I need to modify in the app to make sure lights and nutes are correct?

Not quite. Send it back to Flower mode and all should be fine. The light schedule shouldn’t have changed at all.

2 Likes

Thanks. Brought back to flower and added 2 weeks to see where we are.

4 Likes

Updated photos.

3 Likes

Did a trim and tuck.

5 Likes

Macros today with the clip on scope

4 Likes

Should I start the Flush?

3 Likes

I dont start flush until i see amber. Only see clear and milky. Maybe in a week

4 Likes

Seeing some scattered Amber. Started the flush today. May be a little early, but I am off until after new year and running the numbers, I should be able to start the curing with CureCork before I go back to work. I need as much automation as possible since I travel up to 5 days a week.

3 Likes

Day 4 of flush. Orange spots and tips.

4 Likes

What was it about this plant that it didn’t do well in 12/12? And how did you know it was an auto?
Very curious about this

1 Like

I got the auto pack from ILGM so I knew it was an auto. But I was so excited to get started that I selected the first Northern Lights recipe I saw. Unfortunately it was a Photo recipe. Luckily someone noticed when I posted a pic from the app so Grobo support helped me swap recipes and get her back on track.

3 Likes

Ohhh okay.
I’m pretty sure the Northern Lights I’m running has auto/ruderalis genetics in it. They’ll grow under 12/12 but there is little research I’ve found that shows attempts at growing autos in 12/12 during flower.

It’s something I think about a lot :joy: my plant hasn’t showed any signs of sexing yet but I’m curious to see if she will.
I might have to change my recipe as well :thinking:

2 Likes

Well let’s see how this turns out.

12 Likes