No notifications

I have not received any type of notification for 2 weeks now. Any suggestions? No top 9ff or drain and fill…

3 Likes

Now that you mention it, I don’t think i’ve gotten any notifications either for my start or grobo. Not sure if this was part of the issue with the firmware update a couple weeks ago causing the drain fill issues but went unnoticed. Submit a ticket to support and they’ll probably take a look at it this week.

Just checked the app and notifications for the Start are working, but nothing for Grobo.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @zacuriah I have let the team know.

2 Likes

Hey @zacuriah,

Checking on your unit today it looks like they are firing off to you…

Can you swing by support@grobo.io and start a ticket on this if you don’t see them coming through please?

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Hey @FireGuy,

I’ve not made any notifications for non cannabis plants to be honest. They are used very infrequently. :wink: Guess what I’ll be adding to my to do list for the next quarter…

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Hahahaha, no worries @Stephen, i’m pretty good about water changes from week to week. Didn’t mean to add to the workload lol.

4 Likes

I just started a new transplant from the start. So far I’ve only had weekly water change notifications. No alert to top of mid week. Though when I tried it said no need water level is good. I did have an issue with draining or filling just before the last harvest. I thought it was me. Thanks @Stephen for all you do. I’m going to keep an eye out for issues and will hit support if it continues to be funky. It’s only my third grow so I wasn’t sure if I was doing something wrong or my internet was acting up. Thanks @FireGuy for posting in here first or I might not have known to check.

4 Likes

Wait thank you @zacuriah for original post

2 Likes