Newbie nutrient question

Hi all. Hopefully someone can give me some advice. Day 65 of Tangerine Dream auto. Just started getting these spots on a few leaves. Thought at first it was just then plant rendering down for end stage but not so certain anymore. Thinking of starting flush. Any advice or any idea which nutrient I’m having problems with if the end isn’t the reason for this.

2 Likes

How intense is your light ?

1 Like

Immediately remove the affected leaves and isolate your Dracaena from your other plants for the time being. To treat Leaf Spot Disease, try this homemade remedy of putting a tablespoon or two of baking soda and a teaspoon or two of mineral oil in a spray bottle of water. Shake the solution well and then spray all areas of the plant that are infected with brown spots.

I suggest always removing the damaged area of a leaf or the complete leaf if entirely brown. Removal of the dead leaf or damaged areas helps the plant recover and look its best. You will need very sharp scissors or pruning shears.

1 Like

I have it at 100%, but it’s been that way for a few weeks and only started the spots this past week

Any substitute for mineral oil? Gonna have to mask up t grab some. Thx

I’d flush and do 1/4 nutrients … are you in soil?

1 Like

Don’t spray anything on that plant, especially something oily; it’d make matters much worse.

2 Likes

Yes but mixed with 1/3 coco coir. When I’ve misdialed in the past I’ve usually cleared any issues with a water feed. So I’m giving that a go and removed the affected leaves like alex mentioned

1 Like

Water is fine just I wouldn’t add anything to it with the flowers that far along.

The recommendations to remove leaves and add that were from here, btw: Houseplant Care: Brown Spots on My Dracaena? | Bloomscape

Aren’t you growing cannabis?

2 Likes

Yep. Thx. Gonna water a few times and see

Update:

Began the flush. Took off affected leaves. Plant seems fine but I believe ready to be chopped. FEw more days of flushing left. I’ll update if the end product is disappointing because of earlier than expected flush. Thx growers.

1 Like