New Years

I would like for everyone to have a safe an happy :smiley: New Years happy growing :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :seedling:

14 Likes

You too! Plant is lookin nice! Getting taller :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: man cause of this gd team around me :+1:t2::seedling:

2 Likes

In day 7 of 14 in transition :thought_balloon::thinking:just wondering if u champions think if I should start removing all the big fan leaves :maple_leaf: so she can start recovering now thanks :blush: ahead :+1:t2::seedling:

1 Like

Man that is an extremely healthy looking plant!

1 Like

Really interested in your grow royal gorilla is a strain I would like to try wondering how much she’s going to stretch for you. I’m 2 days ahead of you growing lsd and your plant is starting to really take off surpassing my grow now. I know totally different strain so different grow, but if it works out well for you may be ordering some seeds for myself. Continued good luck!

1 Like

Thanks :pray:t3: I got them seeds from royal queen seeds so far so gd I really interested in seeing her out too I got a lot more of them some sour an other fem ones my goal :goal_net: is to cross her with another one I have From 303 seeds but I’m interested on seeing this out as well

I see your from pa, I am as well how long did shipping take for those seeds?

1 Like

I got them in like a month actually got everything before my grobo cause I usually grow out doors so I was going to do an indoor setup while I was searching for stuff the grobo kept popping up on my feed it was a great :+1:t2: investment only problem is I can’t do exactly what I want with it cause of only being able to grow one :point_up:t4: plant :seedling:

But there seeds are great tho :+1:t2::seedling:

Yeah no complaints here but I do wish we were able to grow at least 2 plants -Thanks!

1 Like

No problem gd luck

Sorry didn’t mean to sidetrack your original question about removing the big fan leaves at this time, I would like to know as well

1 Like