New Video on Youtube / Introducing Grobo CO2+

Hey Growers :seedling:

We have an exciting new video for you! Watch this video to learn more about the Grobo CO2+ Yield Booster Bottle, CO2+ Refill, and CO2+ Bottle Holder!

Enjoy :fire:

5 Likes

- - - [2021-11.23]:

ForAllToSee..~~ (2)

@GroboJulia,

~~~

- - - [2021-12.07]:

@FireBall,

• (#TheMoreYouKnow): (Note: The Article Reads That She_ :herb: Breaths In [CO2] In The Day, -And- Lets It Out At Night, -So- Using It During The Day_ :sun_with_face: Will Benefit It More, -Than- At Night_ :moon:): -Also- (Note: To the End Of The Article Reading To Hang It Up, -So- It Can Come Down To Your Grow, -Because- [CO2 Is “Heavier” Than Air]):

• [Co2 grobo - #4 by SilverGrobo]: {:mag:}:

• [The Enhancer CO2 - #2 by SilverGrobo]: {:mag:}:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

@Stephen or anyone that knows…Just out of curiosity how long will that bottle last? What ppm level does the unit maintain with this in the unit? I do understand that different factors like plant size will play a role in ppm level I’m just looking for a rough idea

3 Likes

Hey @Mpower11,

Each bottle and refill pack will last about 2 weeks. Stay tuned for our CO2 Digital Meter video for more info on levels. It should be out in the next month!

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Thanks looking forward to seeing the data

3 Likes

I just received and installed mine what are some signs I could look for to see if in fact it is being effective?

2 Likes