New Toy - Nug Smasher

Let’s see how this goes. :woozy_face:

9 Likes

Let us know how it goes. I am going to get one eventually.

3 Likes

So the machine is very well made, very well packaged, I watched the video off their YouTube page. I used Ecto cooler I have thats 7 days in cure, that I test smoked and it was easy and light nothing crazy… I took about 3g of the same bud and it took about 5 mins from start to finish and I got about 1g resin. Very easy, clean and neat… Did a dab of that and it… well lets say I would of written this 3 hrs ago… lol

6 Likes

Wow! 33% return on a single press…that’s insanely impressive. Which model did you get?

1 Like

I think the claim is 25-30% return. I’d have to check.
I got the mini just to see how it worked. On sale at $399. From $499

2 Likes

- - - [2021-09.02]:

Sep 2, 4:36 AM

@CM1266,

• (Patience I_ :eye: Have): {:wink:}:

Yoda_Patience..1c~~ (2)Yoda..1a~~ (2){#Yoda}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

Are you using their bags or pressing pucks?

1 Like

I use the bags, I didn’t see the press pucks I will have to check those out.

1 Like

Do me a favor please. Press 3.5 grams and let me know what it yields. One video I watched showed .65 grams. I’m going to get one, just deciding on size.

2 Likes

Sorry, just reread what you wrote up top. Wow, over a gram from 3 is amazing.

2 Likes

I will press 3.5 again and do a better measurement. I think that estimate they give at .65 is pretty accurate but I think I got a little more. I’ll do later today.

2 Likes

I get a LOT less yield from a MyPress 2 pressing pucks.

I also got the nug smasher but the og version. Haven’t gotten around to playing with it yet but I do have a bunch of buds I would like to smash. I might go smash some this weekend now that this thread got me all fired up

3 Likes

Please do! I’m in research mode and want as much feedback as possible before I spend any money. I’m about to have way too much product and need to figure out a way to utilize all of it.

4 Likes

It’s very gratifying to do if that make sense. Or fun because it’s easy and it’s instant results. For me anyway.

2 Likes

I also got a bunch of weed from beginning grower friends which is too harsh for me to smoke. Figured I’ll smash them :laughing:

3 Likes

Exactly. Lol I have a bunch of junk that normally doesn’t do anything it’s on deck. It’s like the car smasher at the junk yard. It’s fun to smoosh stuff.

3 Likes

Soooo, how did it go? :eyes:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I have been occupied with getting all of my grow set up in order that I haven’t gotten around to this yet. I will soon and take photos and share here. I do have some Blueberry and OG Kush that a friend’s dad grew which is too harsh for me to smoke so I’ll be smashing those soon.

4 Likes

Big same

2 Likes