New to Forum, Not New to Growing

mmm budpr0n … damn definitely appreciating the zoomed out view of the Cali Dream… I zoomed in and boy those colas are nastay

3 Likes

Just got done checking Trichomes

Critical Mass AF

California Dream

9 Likes

California Dream

Critical Mass

8 Likes

I’m approaching the final few days for the Critical Mass AF. She’s looking really good, trichomes are looking good, so I think this weekend she’s coming down. Here’s some shots of her buds. The California Dream is probably 2 weeks behind her.

Critical Mass

California Dream

11 Likes

I started the flush on the Critical Mass AF this evening. I’ll be chopping her on Saturday.

9 Likes

The Critical Mass is down.
She ended up giving me 30 oz of wet bud. I have her drying and there is a lot more bud than my last grow so I think I’m doing something right. I have 24 oz of tops, mids and smalls, and 6 oz of the really immature buds and sugar leaf trim that I am using for infusions.
I will update with total dry weight when I have everything jarred up and curing.

the California Dream is on Week 8 nutes. I just started that last night. I don’t think it’s going to take very much more time before I can move to the ripeners. Total time I would say is 10-14 days before she’s ready to come down too.

!!

12 Likes

That Californian! Damn amazing genetics…

8 Likes

ILGM. They haven’t failed yet.

5 Likes

Just to give you an example of the genetics on this plant. Some of the secondary buds on the lower branches have gotten so big they have bent the thing branches (I’ve had 2). I clipped them, dried them, and sampled them.

So, the plant isn’t mature fully, and hasn’t been flushed. Nor have the buds been cured yet. But what I used in my vaporizer was smooth and the efffects were very calm. No anxiety or paranoia, which I find interesting considering it’s dried for 4 days and then I used it.

What I’m getting at is that if the immature, nutrient rich, uncured buds are this good, the buds from the top coals (and by the way, I did not top this thing), when it is mature, cured, and flushed should be amazing.

This was almost an effortless grow, which I also find interesting because the strain is considered somewhat difficult.

7 Likes

Yeah I agree that cali deam is a keeper! Look at her swell up!

5 Likes

Did you keep a clipping?

4 Likes

Not this time. But I have a bunch of seeds so I will keep trying. I’m still working on my cloning skills.

3 Likes

I asked before that Californian looked like a keeper… Nice work there… Cloning is simply I think easier than starting from seed… Hardest part for me is having the space and environment for a mother room to keep them once they shoot roots… If you ever have questions on cloning let me know…

5 Likes

Much appreciated. I have gotten several to root, but I think I was introducing nutes WAY too early. I just haven’t had the proper set up until now. I should have better luck.

5 Likes

So quick update on the Harvest:

I jarred everything up and it looks like dry it came out to about 5 1/2 oz of bud (3 oz tops, 1 mids, and 1/2 popcorn buds). I also was able to pull 1 1/2 oz trimmings that I was able to use for infusions which turned out pretty good.

So, 6 oz for that little lady when all is said and done.

And about 1 1/2 weeks for the California Dream.

8 Likes

California Dream is popping out

6 Likes

@The_Reverend,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

And now the California Dream is down. I didn’t get a wet weight, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to be around 6 oz dry (maybe more). I will update when I have a final weight.

the last pics I took before she came down.

15 Likes

Nicely done! Stacked well! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

Top Shelf!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes