New schedule for me

So my Monday water change and on 3rd week of week 9 and I’m not sure if I should consider this week 10. I have read not to always go on pistils and look and see if pistils are laying down? Which a lot underneath are not. I hate to rob my plant now if a shortened grow so that’s why I think I should call this week 9 again. What do you think?

Here if this helps!

Other than that she is doing good but I noticed a flaw I did. I ended up not doing that good of job cleaning up underneath and bud sites were just compacted on top of plant so I ended up tying down the branches to get light from reflection and bending some of plant out from side, like here.

The smell is amazing!!! :sunglasses::guitar:

Thanks my fellow grow dudes!

3 Likes

Sure you can redo week 9 if you want…

Really you don’t go by pistils you should go by trichomes do you have a Jeweler Loupe or something like it? You have a close up??

But the first sign normal of buds ripening is the white pistils get dark…

Overall plants like nice and healthy… If I get picky yes overall on the bushy side…

2 Likes

I know is it’s bushy and I’m kind of concerned about mold a little with it being bushy! Should I trim up just a little? I don’t want to stunt flower but plant is bushy and could probably take a few leaves off without stunting it, but you know probably better than me.

My relative humidity is around 35-40 btw

2 Likes

What week of flower are you in now since your changed to 12/12?

I wouldn’t be worry about PM just make sure you have lots of fan movement blowing on the plants… with that and your low RH% I would be shocked it you got PM

2 Likes

Morning, so I’m on week 8 of flower now since 12/12. I have 4 small fans blowing up however, I was thinking of putting a bigger isolating fan inside. I was up late thinking of all the things to do different and I think I have a good plan for next grow.

Should I trim in middle a little or no?

I copied a post that you sent me about your technique and I also found this which is helpful for next grow!

3 Likes

I’m just going to tell you straight I think week 8 of flower is to late to trim now… That being said what your asking I have not tried before so I could be wrong… I’m thinking you should start to be thinking about flushing… I think you should start with a close up of your trichomes to see where your at and go from there

I think you maybe closer to done than you think remember if your on week 8 then you add 10 days of flush your at 9 to 10 weeks

Sea of Green works well for sure

I always thought that flush didn’t count? See I learn something new. I thought that when I flush on week 12 it doesn’t do much and your cleaning out plant? from transition to week 11 would be 8 weeks. So if your adding flush wouldn’t that make it a 9 week strain then? I’m a little high right now so I’m trying to think through this logically. I’m looking at it as transition to ripen is 8 weeks and if I have a 10 week strain I need to add 2 weeks somewhere not including flush, no? If you are right which I’m sure you are then a 10 week strain your really only adding 1 week to accommodate for the flush, right? And if that is the case should I throw some drybloom in now?

3 Likes

Yes flush is included in your flower time… To me you look like your Half Clear / Cloudy… @Bplatinum9 what’s your thought on the trichomes / when would you start to flush? Let’s get some second or third thoughts here then we figure it out

Based on this I wouldn’t take leafs it’s to late in the game for that…

I would flush when I saw the tricomes starting to turn amber and 70% of the tricomes are cloudy. So I was always under the impression to keep flowering until you see tricomes have more appearance on the plant and the pistils change color and lay down when trichomes look like they are just startinting to change to cloudy and that’s when I change from repeating week to finish our plant. I know this is probably the wrong way!

And if plant is still not at 70% cloudy and amber pistils I repeat last week before flush usually

This is why if I buy from store and say 8 week strain and there’s 8 weeks before flush so that’s why I always thought that. So that changes the way I grow completely. Like I said in the beginning I have been growing probably going on beginning of 3 years and always grew this way.

Here are some clear pics…

2 Likes

There are as many growers who say flush is neccessary as there are who say its not!

Its important to go by the plant and not the numbers.
Because there are many enviromental differences.

I just read a study about someone actually testing the theory out scientifically for the first time and there was no proof that any nutrients were expelled during flushing.

With that said youll just have to pick a side.
Your trichomes are mostly clear so personally i would wait another week or two, kinda hard to be exact without a clear pic and a pic of the plant but, i can say now is not the time!

2 Likes

Here are my pics, I put posted on my post by accident

3 Likes

Thanks @Bplatinum9 for the input… Bobbie is also correct you need to go by the plant vs weeks…

At the end of the day it’s what you like also… More amber is more couchlock

I think I would feed your last week of nutes 7 days… Take more close ups then possible flush time

2 Likes

Very pretty! Still has room to thicken those buds up!
Id love to see them in another week! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes