New Recipes?

Well here we are at the end of the week and patiently waiting for the much anticipated release of NEW RECIPES! We were promised a rollout of recipes this week!

We are still at 434 recipes so I doesn’t look to be updated yet. Fingers crossed! @Stephen

5 Likes

Updated - Looks like we have 529 recipes now! yea!

7 Likes

@Stephen - Jamaican Pearl made it into the update! Thank you!

3 Likes

Hey @miami5th,

You got it! Glad to have our 1st update in quite some time ready for ya’ll to use. Keep those requests coming!

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

I’m gonna need some recipes! @Stephen

5 Likes

Nice stash there @Bplatinum9 ! You mentioned you had some FAST Fem seeds. Are you planning to grow them? I’m growing Wedding Cake by Barney’s. It’ll be interesting to see how their Auto seeds grow! haha

I got some FAST seeds that I think I might grow next

3 Likes

I bought Barneys wedding cake in a Auto for my grobo!
Ive never tried fast buds before but I’m looking forward to it!
Since I’m not a user I just pick whats best for my sons paranoid schizophrenia, then I plant them according to what I wanna smell :crazy_face: lol!
Maybe we should let allgrowers choose which one I do next! You know I’m gonna keep you posted! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

It would be cool to have the community vote on your next grow :grin:

2 Likes

Hey @Bplatinum9,

Love the selection there! I’m a big fan of the Super Silver Haze OG and the Lemon Haze, even though it’s an auto. That Gorilla Banana looks neat too!

You may have noticed recently that our recipe count is slowly sneaking up. We started the year with just over 500 and now boast over 900! You will continue to see that number rise quickly over the next month.

You can post a poll here on AG if you are interested in some feedback. We may even be able to share it on our social to get even more votes!

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes