🚨 New Products Alert! 🚨

Hey growers!

We are SUPER excited to announce the launch of a bunch of new products! They’ll all begin shipping within the next few weeks.

Water Chiller - This rod chiller is super quiet and easy to use. It will keep your tank cool and your roots happy.

Grobo Fresh - Keep your house smelling Fresh!

Trimming Trays - Make harvesting easy and catch those trichomes.

Reverse Osmosis System - For years we’ve recommended using RO water… and now we have the system to make it for you!

CO2 Meter - Keep an eye on the CO2 levels of your grow to boost those yields.

We have a ton of updates in store over the next few months as we work to Make Growing Easy.

Happy growing,
Bjorn

8 Likes

Thank you, @bjorn! Do you know when the start light extensions will be back in stock for US customers?

2 Likes

Great question - it should be live within 2 weeks! We have them in our warehouse now and are shipping them to our fulfillment center today. It often takes 1-2 weeks for them to show up in stock.

3 Likes

Any other information on the water chiller? Can it take an 86F res down to 50F? Really just looking for actual temp drops that have been tested and a little more information on the actual operation. How it does what it does.

3 Likes

@FireGuy Awesome question. It really depends on what size of water tank you have the chiller in and what the room temp is.

The chiller uses copper rods (covered in stainless steel) to chill the water. The rods are connected to a Pelletier chip with a heat sink and fan running over it to dissipate the heat. You can really feel how cold the rods get within a minute of plugging it in and turning the system on!

3 Likes

Just ordered one

2 Likes

Mine is arriving Tuesday :star_struck: @Fastapp69

2 Likes

Just got mine❣️

2 Likes

I got mine yesterday and my seedling needs it! Lol

Edit: apologies for the sideways pic. Ever since upgrading to ios 15 I cannot submit any picture as upright. This one was using the “take photo” option from the forum.

2 Likes

I upgraded too. Do you also use an iMac as I take the photos on my iPhone, then upload them from my M1 iMac to here.

2 Likes

I’ve read online where people take the pic, then edit it and rotate it around 360 degrees and then save it again and it will work. Haven’t tried this myself and I only use iPhone and Windows 10 with my PC. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on the upgrade. Hasn’t yet. Not gonna. Considering a Linux phone with no hidden tracking.

1 Like

ios 15 has a lot of cool features, but super buggy. I have to reinstall a lot of my apps too. Linux would be cool, but I worry about the availability of certain apps. I had a windows phone when I worked for MSFT (drank the kool aid) and it was so awful in their app store.

Edit: I just realized you can probably just install the android apks on a linux mobile phone. Hehe oops :sweat_smile:

1 Like