New photo contest - Submit your entry now!

Hi AG Family!

It’s photo contest time again and we’re looking to our creative community for some helpful, educational tips for all our new users.

The theme this grow around is what tip or technique would you share that you learned after a grow that you think would benefit a first-time grower. Let’s keep it simple to start:

1. One photo submission per person (Just post them in this thread during the submission period)
  2. Must be a Grobo or Grobo start owner
  3. The contest submission period is one week for all valid submissions to post a photo to this thread
  4. The winner will be selected via a voting tool on the AG community over the weekend from Friday to Monday ending at 5 pm EST.
  5. Entries can be submitted today in the thread below, voting will begin November 19th, 2021. Please check back and vote for your favorite entry! Let’s show some support and love for our fellow growers.
  6. The contest ends Monday, November 22, 2021, at “HIGH NOON” pm EST with a winner announcement at 4:20 pm EST
  7. Photo must include your technique or tip in the form of something that’s visible to show what you’ve done. (Side by side before and after photo?) (Special way to use magnets?) (Did you add something?)
  8. Winner gets social media recognition and $100.00 store credit! Re-stock some supplies or try something new!
7 Likes

CREDIT goes to the AG community as these tips were previously posted :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I learned how to use my support racks and ties here at AG to bend branches down to help even out the canopy.

9 Likes

Great tips so far, thanks for sharing! Any more out there?

6 Likes

Check your 🪴 water level during flowering stage she drinks a lot. TOP off using app as well so your grobo can ph your water Super important.:v: edit was after photos. :blush:

7 Likes

This isn’t in a grobo, but would work just the same. For me, 21-28 days into flower (including transition)…trim HEAVY. I like no fan leaves, but maybe leave a couple at the bottom. I know it can seem like a lot, but it’ll open everything up to the light bud wise. I’m talking more like the plant on the right. The density of the buds between these two plant speaks volumes.

7 Likes

not an official entry (one per person :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: ) but just wanted to share this TIP to new users

6 Likes

Love these, great tips! Keep them coming ya’ll!!

5 Likes

Good tips so far! Let’s keep them coming.

3 Likes

Keep em coming guys! Only a few days left. I will share mine (*excluding myself from winning though)

My only tip is. Experiment! Don’t be afraid to try something.

6 Likes
Vote for your favorite submission!~

0 voters

4 Likes

I love this one as I’m an experimental SOB lol. Drilling the stalk, blue light late flower, 48-72 hr darkness before harvest…all experiments and the only way to learn what works and what doesn’t!

4 Likes

You should have seen what was on the floor after hacking apart that plant for the photo. Felt bad for about 1.1 seconds and then was like NAH. Everyone else does it! hahahahha

4 Likes

I know the feeling lol.

C’mon people, let’s get some votes in.

4 Likes

Im Going to try out the 48 hour darkness this grow

4 Likes

Who won?

1 Like

Hey @Gunk,

We will revisit this tomorrow when @Todd.grobo is back to work. Seems we will have to break a tie.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Just a little sad there were only 6 votes.

2 Likes

Up to you bro sounds good

4 Likes