Hi AG Family!
It’s photo contest time again and we’re looking to our creative community for some helpful, educational tips for all our new users.
The theme this grow around is what tip or technique would you share that you learned after a grow that you think would benefit a first-time grower. Let’s keep it simple to start:
- One photo submission per person (Just post them in this thread during the submission period)
- Must be a Grobo or Grobo start owner
- The contest submission period is one week for all valid submissions to post a photo to this thread
- The winner will be selected via a voting tool on the AG community over the weekend from Friday to Monday ending at 5 pm EST.
- Entries can be submitted today in the thread below, voting will begin November 19th, 2021. Please check back and vote for your favorite entry! Let’s show some support and love for our fellow growers.
- The contest ends Monday, November 22, 2021, at “HIGH NOON” pm EST with a winner announcement at 4:20 pm EST
- Photo must include your technique or tip in the form of something that’s visible to show what you’ve done. (Side by side before and after photo?) (Special way to use magnets?) (Did you add something?)
- Winner gets social media recognition and $100.00 store credit! Re-stock some supplies or try something new!