New In Store Items!

Hey Growers!!

We have added a couple new items to the store! Swag, scissors, microscopes & ONA gel have all been added to make your lives easier.

Enjoy!

15 Likes

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

Any sneak peaks of anything new that may be coming?

3 Likes

What’s the delivery time on the toolkit boxes? I was just delivered one plug today and no notice of shipping on the 3 toolboxes I bought :thinking:

Hey @Cowboymi,

Pulled this from the website tool kit page…

Cheers,

Stephen

2 Likes

@Stephen will you guys be coming out with more tee shirts ?? And tee shirt designs? I think you guys could come up with some cool discreet stuff for a tee shirt for grobo :slight_smile: cheers Stephen!

3 Likes

Great question @Ray2nasty,

I played around with a couple new designs and actually sent one to @Azuri. I may have to revisit them soon! Any aspiring designers out there want to try a couple?

Cheers,
Stephen

This one didn’t make it to a Tshirt…yet (Click on it, it’s not black and purple)

14 Likes

I love it !

2 Likes

Is there something going on with the website? I’m trying to order some more nutrients and it won’t let me add bottle 5. Are you out of it right now? Or the website just tweaking right now?

Its working for me maybe change your device and try, dot use the beta app to log into store.

2 Likes

Yup! That’s what fixed it. It’s my phone that is tweaking. Everything is all ordered now. Thanks!

2 Likes

Not your phone its the beta app, its still being worked on.

I really like the scissors and microscope, super cool! Can’t wait to use them.

Cheers
Eric

1 Like

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/harvest-time-og-kush/1589/31?u=silvergrobo

--

:wink:

--

:wink: :innocent:

10 Likes

Ohhhh snappy Barbara got a shirt !!! I’m definitely ordering mine when I have to order another ph probe !! Hopefully they come out with more discreet cool designs like i asked Stephan

6 Likes

The US page is returning a 404 page not found message.

1 Like

@NYS,

• (Still Not Working, Sorry):
    :no_entry:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Hey Growers,

The 404 error should be resolved, we were doing a bit of work on our stores. Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes