New grower president 47 seed day 3

Hi everybody im on my first grow… I would just like to find out if those leaves are healthy and is it okay the stem is slightly bent?
TIA…

6 Likes

Looks ok. Shell straighten up

3 Likes

@Adrian_Less1,

• ((#Welcome)): :wave::wink:

• (You can take a pair of tweezers and gently remove it after a tiny droplet [:droplet:] sits a couple minutes on the area): :mask: :man_scientist: (#SheIsPrecious):

• (What you are seeing on the tip of your leaf here is the inner lining of the seed): (Like the [:baby:] [:egg:]):

• (#ISearchedIt): :spider_web: :computer: :computer_mouse:

The “ inner thick,” or chalaziferous white, is the first and most central layer of the albumen. It rests around an egg’s yolk, helping stabilize the yolk’s movements so it remains in the center of the egg .Jun 13, 2018

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/start-a-second-grow-in-the-box-recipe-crown-royale-from-crop-king-seed/4838/112

--

• (#Beautiful): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

--

• ((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

• (Do what you like with this grow and have it as your base grow for the next grows): (Every grow can be a little different, play around with them and find your favorite way of growing): :infinity:

(ForAutoInformation): (ClickHere):

--

• ((#Auto)): ((#NotAnAutoGrow)): :video_camera:

• (:warning: If your seed is “not an [auto seed]” and you choose ‘an [auto recipe]’ it will stay in veg. stage forever and ever):

• ((#Auto))::video_camera:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/ultimate-grow-guide-video-new-release/2627

Introduce yourself - #147 by Azuri - Welcome - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Autoflower setting? - #7 by Stephen - Welcome - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Autoflower setting? - #9 by Stephen - Welcome - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Auto-Flower question - #5 by SilverGrobo - Grow Techniques - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Auto-Flower question - #6 by Stephen - Grow Techniques - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=auto

Critical purple auto - #9 by Bplatinum9 - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Critical purple auto - #11 by vegetato - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more
Critical purple auto - #13 by vegetato - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Critical purple auto - #17 by vegetato - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

--

:infinity:

--

:infinity:

6 Likes

Hi guys thanks so much on your responses… Much appreciated…

Here’s is just a update on the grow. Just over a week in… What’s your thoughts?

Kind regards,
Adrian

6 Likes

Looks good

3 Likes

Hi guys some advice please? This auto is almost 3 weeks old… When could i start Lst?

TIA

2 Likes

I didnt think autos liked any training. Start in vege if you are going too though so nows fine

2 Likes

Thank you… :pray:

1 Like

If this is your first grow I would just let her do her thing. Then you can see how she grows and what you can maybe do for next time or maybe nothing but some light trimming will be needed

1 Like

Yeah this is my first grow… Cool thanks I’ll let her be and see what i can do with the next one…

2 Likes