New Grower...Potential problem?

Do I need to change the water out every week during the early vegetative state or only if the my grobo site advices me to? It hasn’t let me know and it has been over a week.

How would I no the nutrients are being pulled into the water? If there was an issue would the my grobo site let me know?

I’m a little concerned about the appearance of my early vegetative plant as it appears the leaves have a few small brown spots. Any idea what this might mean?

2 Likes

Yep your girl is not happy. There is some burning going on, and she is drooping. Signs of ph and or ec being off. You do indeed need to change your water out every week with reverse osmosis water. The app will NOT notify you if there is an issue. I’d definitely Chang out the water now and send a ticket in to support so they can look at your data. :+1::v:

3 Likes

@JBB,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

((#TY)) @Osage

((Support)):

https://support.grobo.io

((#GoodLuck))… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

((#ILoveThis)):

%20(1)

3 Likes

The drooping could be from coco pod being too low, do u have the line indicator or no line( no line should be flush with top. I got a bit of the same problem and was told by Stephen to pull it up a bit. I’d also change water once a week even if grobo doesn’t notify. Probably your spotting issue. How are the nutrient bottles looking?

It would be nice if Grobo could send an :warning: Alert like, danger danger Will Robinson on lost in space! Ok, ok, now you know I’m half of a hundred! image

4 Likes

I believe grobo team is working on that and other items to access via app. Like if ur overheating and light shuts off and on every couple of minutes, woulda been nice to get an alert

2 Likes

I’m on day 7/10 of germination. No notifications whatsoever. I got a web page to look at that says My grobo. When I joined this forum, I read about week 1, 2, 3, etc., Notifications, What to expect, and so forth. I got nothing. Makes me go WTF?

1 Like

No, the coco pod being low will only effect how much water it retains. Ph being off will cause the plant to droop, and ec/ppm being off can cause that burning.

I’d give it till last day of germ. I got a notification last day of germination to change water and I got another one yesterday. I also got a top up notification during germ to just top up the water but I skipped that since coco pod was still very damp on top and dripping from below. @Osage I was told by Stephen that my baby was drooping cause pod was too low, pushed up and next day was better. I could have misunderstood tho. And my ph had been pretty good.

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hey @coffindancer,

You can toggle the notification on/off through the app. My guess is yours are turned off. Check under your settings tab and click Tips to ON.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Nutrient bottles look full for
The most part. I put in a ticket to see if they can analyze what has been used. The coco pad isn’t flush I didn’t see a line to line it up with I just placed it based on how it appeared on the set up video. Thanks for your input

1 Like

Will check thanks

@JBB I’d ask Stephen but u may want to push her up so it’s flush with top. There’s an older style that has that line. If line was not there then u have the newer style which should be flush.

3 Likes

@Stephen Thank you but notifications were and still are on. The notification for drain and fill came in about 1pm EDT, right after it swapped to day 8/10 germination

1 Like

Hey @coffindancer,

Ok cool, sounds like they are working for you. We did make a change to our notifications to reduce the bombardment of your email inbox. They are now a week review, instead of 4-5 separate notifs each week. They are all listed HERE for reference.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Ive been asking for this for awhile…

1 Like