New grow

Thanks Chris I will give it a try

5 Likes

That is an indica dominant hybrid :+1::v:Fatter fan leaves= indica leanings, thinner longer leaves = sativa dominant​:+1::v:

5 Likes

Thanks Chris it Strawberry 31 days an auto an I have no idea when the R.S. going to be done. I selected the wrong recipe because I didn’t see the generic.

Did you put in a ticket to change the recipe to the right one? If not @Stephen, can help you with that.

1 Like

Thanks Osage it’s 31 days today and my first attempt. This is a medical plant and I hope to get a good yield. Can’t afford the dispensary anymore. I have using 9 pound hammer Indica for insomnia that I get for medical and it’s does the trick. To bad it wasn’t on the recipe list. Anyhow thanks for the tip
Sneakers

4 Likes

You can request it on new grow bottom left corner

1 Like

ThanksTodd

2 Likes

Yeah thanks we are keeping a watch on it

2 Likes

9lb hammer by jinxproof is fire and he’s a great human being as well

1 Like

It is Chris! Glad you just popped up… I am experiencing rapid blue light for second time today. First time went away on its on. This time it’s about tweominutes in…I sent a tickets but waiting

1 Like

@buzzy6,
Pretty sure its just your wifi going in and out.
Grobo_Status_LED.PNG

The LED light on the front of your Grobo shows the different states that your Grobo One is in. Below you can see what each colour and pattern means for your Grobo:

pink.png Pulsing Pink: Grobo One is booting up, your unit will be ready to start growing soon!

green.png Solid Green: Grobo One is ready to connect to the internet. Follow instructions on how to connect to WiFi.

light_blue.png Pulsing Light Blue: Grobo One is connected to the internet and running as it should be!

light_blue.png Fast Blinking Light Blue: Grobo One has lost connection to the internet. It should reconnect on it’s own in a few minutes. If not, unplug and plug the unit back in to get connected again!

yellow.png Pulsing Orange: Grobo One is growing your plant but it’s lost the internet connection. You’ll only be able to use the Grobo app when your Grobo One reconnects to WiFi.
Otherwise these all look pretty good.

blue.png Pulsing Blue: Grobo One is in a special mode Ex. Filling, draining, door unlocked

red.png Solid Red: Grobo One has a critical error - if this occurs for longer than a few minutes, try resetting your Grobo .

If that does not work, please contact our support team: support@grobo.io.

purple.png Blinking Purple: Grobo One is flashing new firmware. Firmware is like the brain of your Grobo. We will periodically push updates to your Grobo to better your growing experience, so you don’t need to worry about this one!

3 Likes

@buzzy6,

((#ThereIsNoStupidQuestions)): :thinking: :question:

happy-laugh--

:rofl:

--

chris_barfieldChampion : For the Win:

((#Pictureicon)): :framed_picture:

--

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

((#PlantBreeds)): ((#PlantSpecies)): ((#PlantGenetics)): :dna:

--

((#Auto)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=auto

--

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

It’s day 37 of my first grow. It’s an auto and going into flowering stage in two days…

5 Likes

Looking good. Maybe a little trimming before she stretches

2 Likes

Thanks I will grab the hedge clippers

2 Likes

Any ideas on how I should tackle the bottom leaves? Never attempted this before

1 Like

Find the biggest fan leaves blocking the most other leaves and gently clip them near the base.
Sharp cutters and diagonal cut.

3 Likes

Ok thanks Todd

1 Like

It’s all preference I usually start at the bottom to create airflow through the plant then usually I take off the biggest leaves blocking the most light … I also take off any leaves touching if I’m struggling with humidity

2 Likes

Thanks Chris it is an auto so haven’t tackled yet but I am about too

1 Like