New grow using feminized seeds

Not sure if this is the right spot to start this but couldn’t find a similar thread. So i started a grow 2 weeks ago with a random seed. It did not make it so i ended the grow and will be starting again with feminized seeds i got off the OCS website. I was wondering @Stephen if there is a grow recipe available for a strain called Bakerstreet by Tweed yet or should i just use the generic indica recipe for now? Currently just waiting for new coco pods to arrive and will be getting started again once they get here.

2 Likes

Go with the generic recipe and then you can email support and have them tweak things if you like

3 Likes

@Blackwater81,

OSC seeds from Tweed eh? I’d stick with True North and their breeders to be honest. Bakerstreet is a Hindu Kush, so I recommend the OG Kush 101 day recipe from Humboldt Seed Org.

Stephen

2 Likes

Wonderful. Thanks for the info on the strain. I am hoping to get it started tonight as long as UPS actually delivers my coco pods. I was going to buy seeds from either true north or crop king seeds but i knew if i ordered from OCS that i would get them in a day… so i went with convenience. Just have to see how it turns out i guess to see if its worth it to wait or if getting seeds off of the OCS website with the limited strains they have is good when in a pinch.

2 Likes