New grow • og kush

Welcome! I can’t tell if your coco pod is raised or not but if it is not, I’d recommend gently raising it above the lid to prevent damping off issues

4 Likes

Good luck my dude

I’ll be around to help a bit.

4 Likes

Hey Ben!

Appreciate the tip! Finally got the machine up and running and still new to the whole set up.

2 Likes

Hi Aang,

Thank you for letting me know. I was hesitant in doing so today. I just raised it.

Have you had many problems when you left it flush?

2 Likes

Right on OrionsCeling,

First grow ever. Appreciate all the help you can provide :pray:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Aang,

Updated a photo. What do you think? :pray:

3 Likes

She looks good to me :+1:. Keep monitoring the coco pod for its wetness. It’s one thing to watch out for, especially in the early grow stages.

3 Likes

With regards to wetness, on both top and bottom should be damp?

3 Likes

The bottom of the coco pod should be moist but not wet and the top of the pod should be dryer.

If the coco pod is too wet, you can gently squeeze the bottom of the pod to remove the excess water. Since you just raised the coco pod I’d monitor the pod for the next several days

3 Likes

Aang,

Thank you!! :pray:

3 Likes

Day 9.

A little concerned her stems growing sideways and not straight. Any tips? :pray:

3 Likes

You’re fine, if you want you can prop her up but she’s doing her thing. No need to worry

2 Likes

Hey there Onion,

I propped her up a but after she sprouted. Should I raise the pod up more?

I’m a bit nervous to move anymore.

Thanks in advance :pray:

3 Likes

Hey, it’s actually Orion :joy: but onion is good too :man_shrugging: Lol

And no don’t touch it, very delicate rn and pod’s in a good spot. You’ll see her straighten out in the next few days

4 Likes

@ faixahaze,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Some Reads): {:open_book:}:

- - -

@faixahaze,

• (#MuchLoveGrowFam): {YouAreWelcome}: {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:}:

- - -

@faixahaze,

• (Late Veg. Does This To Us When It Gives More Water -And- More Nutes To Our Plants): (It Sometimes Takes A Bit To Adjust To The Two): (Try To Keep Pod Dry [Sponge Up Moister With Napkins -And- Blow A Fan Down On It]):

- - -

@faixahaze,

• (Late Veg. Gives The Plant More Nutrients -And- Turns The Leaves This Color): (Cleaning Both Sensors Helps Keep This In Check): (Focus On The New Growth To See If It Stops -Or- Moves):

• (We Mark The Bottles To See If They Disperse After You [Drain/Fill]): (If One Don’t Disperse You Can Check For Kinks In The Line -Or- The Tip Of The Tube Blocked -Or- Not In The Liquid):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Orion,

My apologies :confused:

My vision is starting to go slightly blurry, getting older 🦳:older_adult: :laughing:

Truly appreciate your time in replying :pray:

3 Likes

Much love silver!

Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

4 Likes

All good Faix!
Happy growing. Wishing you all the luck in the world

2 Likes