New grow • og kush

@ faixahaze,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Some Reads): {:open_book:}:

- - -

@faixahaze,

• (#MuchLoveGrowFam): {YouAreWelcome}: {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:}:

- - -

@faixahaze,

• (Late Veg. Does This To Us When It Gives More Water -And- More Nutes To Our Plants): (It Sometimes Takes A Bit To Adjust To The Two): (Try To Keep Pod Dry [Sponge Up Moister With Napkins -And- Blow A Fan Down On It]):

- - -

@faixahaze,

• (Late Veg. Gives The Plant More Nutrients -And- Turns The Leaves This Color): (Cleaning Both Sensors Helps Keep This In Check): (Focus On The New Growth To See If It Stops -Or- Moves):

• (We Mark The Bottles To See If They Disperse After You [Drain/Fill]): (If One Don’t Disperse You Can Check For Kinks In The Line -Or- The Tip Of The Tube Blocked -Or- Not In The Liquid):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Orion,

My apologies :confused:

My vision is starting to go slightly blurry, getting older 🦳:older_adult: :laughing:

Truly appreciate your time in replying :pray:

3 Likes

Much love silver!

Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

4 Likes

All good Faix!
Happy growing. Wishing you all the luck in the world

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::clap:

2 Likes

Brown spots on ends 3rd day of early veg.

Alarm for concern?

2 Likes

Pretty much happens to everyone that I’ve seen, maybe besides a few of the champs on here

I don’t know the cause, but don’t find it room for concern just yet

1 Like

Obrigado! :pray:

1 Like

Day 8 Early Veg.

Leaves started to curl up.

Looks like something wrong. Any suggestions :thinking:?

2 Likes

Hy if the cocopod is to wet lift it up a little.
Do the roots look good?
What ph do you have at your water?

2 Likes

Thank you for reaching out Baumi1981.

Roots looks good. I propped up the cocopod another notch. It was damp even after the first prop up.

I haven’t measured PH level. Haven’t gotten to that stage yet.

Could you recommend a PH analyzer?

2 Likes

Apera sells on Amazon for $50 but the best one is the blue labs hands down

2 Likes

Hy This device is ok for the price.
I test my tap water then I know where I am and can then say exactly when there are deviations for calibration. 6 months everything ok with the device. In the grobo I have between 5.8 - 6.2 ph

1 Like

If you also get a device for measuring ppm then you can avoid nutrient burning. Should something go wrong at grobo

1 Like

you have to take really good care of those cheaper ph pens because otherwise they’ll get decalibrated and they’ll be difficult to calibrate if you drop them enough times. The cheaper the ph pen the less life you usually get out of it and them more maintenance it’ll require.

It’ll work! But be prepared to be delicate with it. I have the Apera ph60 (light green one on amazon) and it works rather well and comes with ample calibration solution. Easy to set up and use, I would also purchase the KCl storage solution for the ph probe, this will extend the life.

Speaking from experience I bought that pen and immediately purchased the better version I still have. I just wouldn’t waste your money if you want quality and consistency.

1 Like

ppm readers are a bit easier. the one I have came with the first ph pen i bought (cheap kit) and still works okay, though I rarely test ppm on either my tent or grobo. just dont find it necessary when the probe is clean and my tent is running soil w/ dry amendments.

1 Like

Thank you all for the suggestions :pray:

I should get one right away.

Day 27 late veg.

Is my plant ok? Doesn’t look right…

2 Likes

I think you might want to do either both or one of 2 things:

A) check the ph probe to see if it needs calibration. This is most often done before and/or after every grow in the Grobo for accuracy. Otherwise, nutrients are dispenses incorrectly and ph can be off.

B) apply a method of giving your plant more humidity in the Grobo. I like to keep my Grobo in a closet w/ a humidifier around 55-60%. This humidity increased my growth rate twofold.

I hope this helped you out!

2 Likes