New grow • og kush

Aang,

Thank you!! :pray:

3 Likes

Day 9.

A little concerned her stems growing sideways and not straight. Any tips? :pray:

3 Likes

You’re fine, if you want you can prop her up but she’s doing her thing. No need to worry

2 Likes

Hey there Onion,

I propped her up a but after she sprouted. Should I raise the pod up more?

I’m a bit nervous to move anymore.

Thanks in advance :pray:

3 Likes

Hey, it’s actually Orion :joy: but onion is good too :man_shrugging: Lol

And no don’t touch it, very delicate rn and pod’s in a good spot. You’ll see her straighten out in the next few days

4 Likes

@ faixahaze,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Some Reads): {:open_book:}:

- - -

@faixahaze,

• (#MuchLoveGrowFam): {YouAreWelcome}: {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:}:

- - -

@faixahaze,

• (Late Veg. Does This To Us When It Gives More Water -And- More Nutes To Our Plants): (It Sometimes Takes A Bit To Adjust To The Two): (Try To Keep Pod Dry [Sponge Up Moister With Napkins -And- Blow A Fan Down On It]):

- - -

@faixahaze,

• (Late Veg. Gives The Plant More Nutrients -And- Turns The Leaves This Color): (Cleaning Both Sensors Helps Keep This In Check): (Focus On The New Growth To See If It Stops -Or- Moves):

• (We Mark The Bottles To See If They Disperse After You [Drain/Fill]): (If One Don’t Disperse You Can Check For Kinks In The Line -Or- The Tip Of The Tube Blocked -Or- Not In The Liquid):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Orion,

My apologies :confused:

My vision is starting to go slightly blurry, getting older 🦳:older_adult: :laughing:

Truly appreciate your time in replying :pray:

3 Likes

Much love silver!

Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

4 Likes

All good Faix!
Happy growing. Wishing you all the luck in the world

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::clap:

2 Likes

Brown spots on ends 3rd day of early veg.

Alarm for concern?

2 Likes

Pretty much happens to everyone that I’ve seen, maybe besides a few of the champs on here

I don’t know the cause, but don’t find it room for concern just yet

1 Like

Obrigado! :pray:

1 Like

Day 8 Early Veg.

Leaves started to curl up.

Looks like something wrong. Any suggestions :thinking:?

2 Likes

Hy if the cocopod is to wet lift it up a little.
Do the roots look good?
What ph do you have at your water?

2 Likes

Thank you for reaching out Baumi1981.

Roots looks good. I propped up the cocopod another notch. It was damp even after the first prop up.

I haven’t measured PH level. Haven’t gotten to that stage yet.

Could you recommend a PH analyzer?

2 Likes

Apera sells on Amazon for $50 but the best one is the blue labs hands down

2 Likes

Hy This device is ok for the price.
I test my tap water then I know where I am and can then say exactly when there are deviations for calibration. 6 months everything ok with the device. In the grobo I have between 5.8 - 6.2 ph

1 Like