New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

That’s were I got mine from Walmart no organic ones so don’t use it will it be fine only with the cal mag till I receive it from amazon

2 Likes

Two totally different styles of growing pros and cons to both I guess the best advice I could give you is do a little bit of research and see what direction you prefer

2 Likes

You really don’t need carbohydrates until you start flower.

Cal / Mag you need now but You’re in a tough spot because yours is full of synthetic nitrogen. Should be OK for a few days but it can kill off living soil. You’ll have to make the call.

And I think they need food also.

4 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: so let me see if I got this right I’m going to feed them today also give them the cal mag that I have on hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: until I receive the other one :point_up:t4: an not use the molasses that I purchased today is that right :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Get things back on track

1. Feed cal / mag always 80 to 120 ppm
  2. Still think a flora spray is what you need for faster results (needs to be done correctly if you do it)
  3. Plants need a compost tea drink preferred or Top Dress
5 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: between u an @Todd.grobo u guys were great :+1:t2: I got everything mixed up ready to go after I feed them I’ll jump on amazon to get the flora spray an everything else I need :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

If you need help with flora spray i think @chris_barfield has used it before. Although i dont know how often hes checking. Glad to help. I only hope if i have any issues someones experience will help me too.

2 Likes

When I was thinking flora spray I was thinking more like Epson Salt or your cal / Mag

3 Likes

U can use Epson salt :salt: on plants :seedling::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I’ll post everything once I get it what is the type of los u are using :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

An man I hope :crossed_fingers:t4: if u run into trouble there is someone to help u cause as much as u know that might be a serious problem :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Coco.

1 Like

How do I get on ur channel so I can watch what u was telling me :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

How is that coco working for u u said u control it completely from start to finish right :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Working great
Unlisted videos mean you need the direct link. All under ny blueberries thread.

Just subscribe to the channel, you should get notifications on new videos

2 Likes

I tried to get on an it did something weird let me take a pic I’ll show u

2 Likes

Yeah on android or pc just opens in YouTube. As my birthday is listed im over 18 so i can see. You might have to adjust settings

2 Likes

Got it :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks I seen how to use it now I’m definitely not using super soil ever again I don’t like how I ran into that jam if I had more control from the start that probably wouldn’t of happened to me but that was a lesson learned next I’ll try organic actually before thinking :thought_balloon: about switching over to hydro them tea bags :briefcase: an stuff that’s only for organic :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes