New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

this aspect of my grows would also explain why summer grows were always better than winter grows. Humidity was avg 40% in summer, in winter its less than 25% which causes issues for the plants development and quality.

2 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: I’m going to check that out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I would start now but like I been trying to tell you I’m confused on your approach… Your growing organic now but your plan is to switch to synthetic by the sounds of it… Once you start adding your synthetic nutes you will need to feed nutes weekly at min…

Hope you understand where I’m coming from

2 Likes

So on the chart it said 2 twice a week so I would only do it once is that what ur telling me an yes ur correct that’s y I asked if I keep on using the cal mag or only till it’s back :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

then use it twice a week, and if your going to flower i would go buy some organic molasses to add to the water for flower.

2 Likes

What’s that an do I keep using that the rest of the way thru :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

its like sugar or carbs for the plant and helps beef her up. A TSP mixed in with your water is all you need. Assuming your just a 11 litre thing or less of water.

2 Likes

Got it gonna have to make a run :running_man: to my local store an see if they have these things anything else u an @Mpower11 suggest so I can grab it all now if they have it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Once again Honestly I really don’t understand what your plan is going forward… Organic or Synthetic so I don’t know how to guide you… If your going Synthetic I don’t think you need anything right now (to buy)

If your growing true organic lot’s of stuff you need…

On the Sugar topic

For sugar and carbs Bud Candy (easy to add into the mix) and is good also (It’s organic )… But if your going True organic I’m with Todd on Molasses

3 Likes

No synthetic is the way I’m going I’m just going to use the cal mag I have on hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: order another one :point_up:t4: from fox :fox_face: farm I just don’t want to sit an wait when my plants :seedling: are in trouble :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Are you thinking

Compost Tea and Top Dress combo

or

Just top Dress?

1 Like

Can you elaborate that for me :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

I got organic soil at home as well is it possible to switch it completely :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Well here is a starting point it’s a lot to take in all at once…

This is what I’m using for

Compost Tea

Watch this

[404 Error - Link Removed] boogie-brew-base-a-b-compost-tea-3-lbs-1-36kg

Tea Bag

You need a Air pump and pump to make tea

Cal / Mag for Organic’s

Top Dress Flower

[404 Error - Link Removed] kbs-top-dress-bloom-5-lb

Top Dress Veg

[404 Error - Link Removed] kbs-top-dress-veg-5-lb

What I’m using for Carbs

[404 Error - Link Removed] boogie-brix-1-lb

Optional for Transplanting

https://boogie-brew.ca/collections/all-products/products/kbs-granular-myco-bacteria-1-lb

@Todd.grobo correct me if I’m wrong Todd is using Gaia Green

Top Dress Veg

Top Dress Flower

Worm Castings

I didn’t think Todd is making tea at this time not sure

4 Likes

:joy::joy: super funny I think :thinking: if I don’t switch to hydro I’m only gonna do organic if I don’t make that switch

2 Likes

This is the only thing I can find as of now I have to order the stuff off amazon :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Has to be organic

3 Likes

Yes gaia greens for soil and top dressing.
No to tea at this time.

4 Likes

There was no organic in my store :department_store: then don’t use at all I’ll have to order from amazon :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Im sure i saw one on Walmart website was 11 dollars