New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Well will see :eyes: how it turns out this will be the first night with them touching 800 par hopefully :crossed_fingers:t4: they all respond well @Todd.grobo @Wake @Vicc @OrionsCeiling :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Looking good @Choppo0816 Just got this app called photone. Turns your phone into a pretty damn good par meter. YouTube videos are impressive. We will see…

4 Likes

Oh wow :hushed: I wish I new that 2 months earlier would of saved 500 bucks but that ok :ok_hand:t3: figure never hurts to have extra tools :hammer_and_wrench: :toolbox: lying around just in case :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

It’s the coolest app I have ever owned! One of the first apps that has actually saved me money for once. I asked my friend to bring his Apogee par meter to test this free app and holy cow it was within 10+/- at ever point in the tent I tested it.

It’s weird, you use a piece of regular printer paper to wrap in front of the camera on your phone which works as a diffuser. It costs $5 if you want to open up its ability to give readings on Blue, Red lights, full spectrum LEDs, HPS, FL, CMH if you cough up $5 which I did since I like to reward developers who have great ideas.

4 Likes

M glad I read this and I’m glad I got a par meter. I was roasting my plant with 1,000 par at 20 inches from the light so I turned it down to 800. Thank you!

3 Likes

I feel spoiled at 13" but figure ill start losing coverage if i go any lower. I would need another light to do that! Ill check out the app, thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

@Wake I’m kind of surprised it’s as accurate as you claim…I have never to date seen a app work correctly… I’m guessing you bought the full spectrum LEDs add on?

1 Like

Yes, I got the full spec LED add on. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work for everyone. Try it out, it’s cheap. Would love to hear your findings.

2 Likes

I’m going to test it over the weekend for fun. I will let you know what I find out

4 Likes

Man I see now why u an @Todd.grobo were telling me to get rid of all the leaves :maple_leaf: an branches it almost look :eyes: like I ain’t do anything I will take a pic before the light :bulb: goes out so use can see :eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Just think if you left all the leafs on the plant you had on before.

Around day 21 of flower your plant will stop making new leafs. What you have will just get bigger…

Plants look nice and happy

3 Likes

Great :+1:t2: Exactly what I wanted to hear so when would be a nice time to take out the leaves :leaves: that are blocking the buds​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

they look beautiful man! Stacking very nice. I bet sticky to the touch now

2 Likes

Yea an there starting to smell gd now to ur getting all different smells together smells crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

My smell is shot for a few days now. All i can smell is campfire rofl

1 Like

Not a bad smell to be stuck with @Todd.grobo.

2 Likes

Crown camping is a unique experience only for the most rugged of us. Or too stupid. One of the two.

:slight_smile: Actually got a video of starlink flying by last night because the sky was so clear. That was weird. Totally looks like something from a sci fi movie.
my smell is still messed up when i popped in the tent, today was +27c and i am getting snow for 3 days in 2 days…
I just need like a normal stretch to finish this out!

3 Likes

Y is that

Oh right I forgot u where going on a trip how is the camping :tent: with the fire :fire: roasting marshmallows :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s always fun to do things like that my kids never experienced it have to take them one :point_up:t4: day enjoy :wink: urself bro

2 Likes