New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

You don’t have a ppm or Ec meter. I thought you did? Or even a combo meter that has Ec and ph etc

1 Like

Oh ok ur talking about that one :point_up:t4: yes I do I just need to get new batteries :battery: for it died on me :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

You can post a picture of it if you want but sounds like your good

1 Like

I will soon as I get back from picking my daughter up from basketball :basketball: practice :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Here u go brotha almost forgot :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Ok lady’s an gents on to my next grow as u can see slowly but surely I am adding things lil by lil this next grow got my drainage trays I’m growing organically this time around with the help of @Mpower11 my next step is going to be setting up Co2 biggest plant​:seedling:in the back is big bud the other one :point_up:t4: in the blue pot is master kush crossed :crossed_fingers:t4: with skunk :skunk: the three lil guys in the front are in ur far right corner that is sour diesel the middle one is the same strain I have in the grobo so I can compare the 2 witch is amnesia haze the one that ain’t come up :arrow_up: yet is og kush from blim burn :fire: seed company that is the 4th one :point_up:t4: I dropped of those an nothing would not recommend them seeds at all :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

Besides the start dates different that you have to deal I think you’re gonna have to put something under the pots to equal of the canopies with plants but your off to a great start

4 Likes

Even when they make there move to the 5 gallon bucket 🪣 u think :thought_balloon: I’ll have to do that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

As you know I don’t bs With you. I tell you as I think it is. I could be wrong but all depends on the plant and how fast it grows but more than likely yes. If you want maximum yield you need even plants across the tent. It’s not what your doing is wrong just it’s you have variables you have to deal with now.

Meaning height / top dressing at different times etc. This is just me my thoughts I don’t like wasting time / starting off a bit off I would prefer to start over than deal with possible headaches. I normally sow 2 to 3 times the plants I want to grow. This lets me pick the best plants / if a seed or 2 doesn’t pop i have extras to pick from. After Normally 3 to 4 weeks of time I will pick the winners from the group giving me what I hope is above average genetics and trash’s the weaker ones. I don’t have time or the want to deal with average plants it’s just not what I’m interested in. Hope this helps / don’t mean to sound negative I do have your best interests in mind

4 Likes

Helps a ton an get exactly what you mean I’ll put something underneath them 2 small ones :point_up:t4: even them out a bit an I’ll throw the og kush in the trash :wastebasket::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Lil update my gd man well today I trashed :wastebasket: the og kush I topped :top: the big bud plant :seedling: next time I water :droplet: I’ll top :top: the master kush crossed :crossed_fingers:t4: wit skunk :skunk: an the lil guys are slowly coming along :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I recommend when you transplant next to change to fabric pot or air pot…

Also I don’t recommend you trim / top and water the same day… When you trim the plant doesn’t use much water… I only trim when the pot is not wet but not dry in the middle

3 Likes

Got u my gd man :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

What size is that pot your in now? How long have you been in that pot?

2 Likes

1 gallon pot are the blue one :point_up:t4: They been in that pot for like about 4 days ago :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks for that info… Just seeing if your on track with everything

What is your water source?

When you water are you adding anything in the water?

1 Like

Nope :-1:t3: not until u tell me too bro :sunglasses: I’m using distilled water :droplet: until I purchase my RO system an I’ll switch the lil guys in about 4 to 5 days :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

ok In that case

I need a refresh… What organic supplies are we working with

1 Like

Ok I have all three Gaia products u told me to purchase I have the fish :fish: poo :poop: I have the tea bags :briefcase: an the carbs brix if I’m not mistaken an the air pump to put it all together :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

So you have

Gaia All purpose
Gaia Bloom
Worm Castings
Fish Shit
Brix

For Tea you have tea bag and pump with air stone but no tea mix yet correct?

Big question here…

Do you have organic Cal/mag?

When we talk do you want to talk PPM or Ec doesn’t matter to me

Also refresh my memory what soil did you end up getting

I know alot of questions but if you wanting my help I need to wrap my head around what we are working with

2 Likes