New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Can do bud. Keep in mind I won’t have any results for at least 3 months. Still have 6-7 weeks of flower, plus the dry and cure. I’m going to dry in Cannatrol as well to see how that works out. For what’s in mine now, it was all tent dried. Basically my plan is to hang dry for 24hrs, put most in the cannatrol and dry what’s left in the Grobo, then put that into jars. Going to be doing both dry methods as intended to see the difference, if there is one.

2 Likes

Agree sounds like a gd idea :bulb: I’ll be waiting on ur results :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Sheesh :roll_eyes: idk 🤷 brotha :sunglasses: personally I think :thinking: I lost :disappointed: a bunch of time messing with this haze in my tent :tent: since I came back from my trip I would of been further along then the haze in my grobo witch she is so big already I’m gonna take a pic :selfie: later on when I get home :house: so u an @Mpower11 can see it the trichomes are coming out now buds are getting heavy as well not to mention I had an issue wit Walmart like almost a month I had ran out of the fox :fox_face: farm Nute the bloom one :point_up:t4: so I ordered it from them they said it would be here an 2 days make a long story short I ain’t get it for 3 weeks so that was another set back as well trial an error is the only reason I kept her around :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Well here we go brothas @Mpower11 I also ran a ph test to I pretty much had the ph at almost 8 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Theyre not so happy hey. What happened?

5 Likes

Well when I came back from my trip besides what had happened with my brother giving them the water :droplet: I was storing from my dehumidifier the bloom was almost empty so I order it from Walmart it said 2 day it wound up :arrow_up: getting delayed for 3 weeks so by the time I received it was almost dead :skull: so i figured fxxk it I just received the nutes might as well try to bring it back when I first checked the ph was practically bout to hit 8 so I started flushing it out then started the nutes again an this is we’re I got so far it’s down to 7.18 but the buds are getting heavy on it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Isn’t this the same plant that I didn’t care for about 4 weeks ago? Honestly I’m with Todd doesn’t look to happy and I don’t see much hope in it really coming back it’s just to far into flower

5 Likes

I agree :point_up:t4: as well yea ur right it is I just figured try to learn from it since it was in such bad condition witch I won’t do anything with it probably turn the whole thing to butter :butter: or oil just more so I can get a feel for the plants :seedling: when there getting distressed :tired_face: an so I know how to react when I do see it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Not wrong with experiments best why to learn. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose but if you learned something outcome doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

:+1:t2: I agree :point_up:t4: just when I look :eyes: at the one in the grobo I think :thinking: to my self where my tent :tent: would of been but it’s ok :ok_hand:t3: I’m not in a rush for anything just want to get this thing down pat :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Well here we go with an update :arrow_up: on cousin it for u an @Todd.grobo :joy::joy: she did in prove a lil leaves :maple_leaf: stop :stop_sign: burning :fire: all the new :leaves: coming in are green an staying green bout to cut her down soon as them white pistols ain’t showing anymore been ready to move on :+1:t2::dash::seedling: Uploading: 48471182-1621-4118-BC74-BDE2AD1BF408.jpeg…
Processing: 38F4AA20-A9F8-4DA1-A1E7-833842DBB022.jpeg…
Processing: 802098DF-BFC9-4DF6-9FD0-A9C37DC2B9FE.jpeg…
Processing: CF9B9D4F-23F9-4814-8B1D-EEA0C5E8DD57.jpeg…
Processing: 2FEE4DF1-B4A5-4554-9DC3-22B60F87E387.jpeg…
Processing: F775BAED-3AD4-42F9-9940-1B015417EBBF.jpeg…
Processing: 4294DBA7-3845-45C1-AA85-D4360C2146F3.jpeg…

1 Like

no pictures

4 Likes

IKR, @Choppo0816 get us all built up for some photos and all dead links! haha
Try again please.

3 Likes

Sorry guys here they go :+1:t2::dash: :seedling:

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Shes a beast. Looks stunted though hey? How tall is the whole plant?

3 Likes

51/2 feet :foot: tall :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Got a question 🙋 for u bud when they get stunted does the ph lock :lock: up :arrow_up: as well for some reason never dropped anymore from where she is at :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Something stressed her out for sure, due to her size she might just need more nutrients/food.

4 Likes