New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

How many can you give it?

2 Likes

Looking real good there. She’s gonna stink even more down the road :joy: :grinning:

3 Likes

Well I’m on day 8 of flush for the rest :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

The stinkier the better :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Facts :joy:

2 Likes

Ive never had a successful WW grow, entire bag from canuk caput. So I cant say what the final flower looks like from experience, but id say if you can hold off 3-5 more days you’ll be in a good spot. I dont run a flush period in coco since the last top dressing was 5 weeks prior to harvest, so she usually has burnt through most nutrients by then.

3 Likes

Ok :+1:t2: thanks :pray:t3: my gd brotha I’m gonna have no choice but to wait cause I ordered the drying rack wont get here till the 28th :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Witch means the ones I’ve been flushing out are gonna get more ripe :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Dam bro that insane I hope :crossed_fingers:t4: they gave a bag :briefcase: back or an entire refund money :yen: is not easy to come by :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Yea I can see already when I get there gonna have a lil issue been watching u an @Mpower11 with the conversations about that with some people sounds a lil confusing to me not like regular nutes :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Its not confusing if explained right.
By the sounds of it the organic matter in gaia products is usually eaten up in a 30 day period at a mix ratio of 1 tbp per gallon. So consider flowering time at 60 days…
Veg doesnt matter ignore it. Every transplant is 30 days. Thats 60 to 90 np
So 30 days into flowering is like week 2 of buds. So a top dress takes about 3 days to work its magic into the soil so the plant can use it. That should last 30 more days…end of grow

4 Likes

I agree with Todd it’s not as hard as it sounds… Actually organic growing is easier…

One thing I can add to this is when you add compost tea in the mix your increasing organisms in the soil that break down nutrients faster… In turn I find top dress becomes available faster for the plants…

My next grow I’m going to feed a weak dose of compost tea every 2 weeks (after 3 weeks of Veg) see how it goes…

4 Likes

Yes lets see how that goes. And your outdoor auto

3 Likes

Monday the auto received its first drink of compost tea. Plant is healthy didn’t look like it needed it but I just want to see what happens.

5 L of tea in a 12 gallon pot

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: for the breakdown my good brothas it actually does sound a lil easy how u put it @Mpower11 how much of that tea :coffee: u feed them out of that 12 gallon pot per plant :seedling::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

So the soil is almost like the fox :fox_face: farm then good for 30 days then have to transplant or feed it correct :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

I found foxfarm good right to the end…nothing needed

2 Likes

I found it pretty gd as well was easy to calculate we’re I was in the feeding once the soil ran out of its nutes since organic is done :white_check_mark: differently do u balance the water :droplet: at all an u transplanting is reviving the soil correct so what happens when ur in a 5 gallon pot an u can’t transplant anymore :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

My outside auto plant I feed 5 Litres of tea. I did it because I believe it will be good for the soil. The plant didn’t look like it needed the food but I though it was a good idea anyways.

3 Likes

Got some more readings :open_book: for u after tonight’s flushing the royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: is the lowest at the moment then the gg4 the sour still a lil to high an the white widow has 3 days left before I start flushing her :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes