New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

I would wait 24 hours do your alk first then cal.

Ph is no different than growing always last

2 Likes

Like Todd is saying can be done easy if your willing and able to daily at the right times. Mark says no thanks. Lol

3 Likes

I can do it would mess with my schedule a bit but I barely sleep :sleeping: already so what the Hec but I would like to hear :ear: ur suggestion as well weigh out my options :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Here goes another shot of the white widow I’m on day 3 of flush for the other ones how much closer is she looking :eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

2 weeks for sure!

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: gd brotha hopefully she’ll be ready to flush when these are mostly done :white_check_mark: so the 2 days in the dark is the last 2 days correct :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Yup. Then chop and hang. Dry at 60%

3 Likes

Does the temp matter or u have an ideal temp​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I aim for 25c however more humidity means temperature or atmosphere holds more heat so your temperature goes up. Im at 27c atm and 62% RH

2 Likes

Save the photo for reference
cannabis-harvest-curing-cheat-sheet

3 Likes

:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Looking amazing chop! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

1 Like

Got the reading :open_book: for u again they were all different first was the sour royal gorilla :gorilla: an then the Gg4 an another shot of the white widow @Todd.grobo what use think :thinking::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I see some cloudy and a little amber. There almost ready. Did you need em to finish soon still

2 Likes

I mean if it does the better then I can dry them all together an just leave the haze under the light :bulb::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

How many days u thinking :thought_balloon: now for the white widow she smells crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: to :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

How many can you give it?

2 Likes

Looking real good there. She’s gonna stink even more down the road :joy: :grinning:

3 Likes

Well I’m on day 8 of flush for the rest :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes