New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Nice pool setup!

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

I know his whole layout is amazing :wink: bro u can tell he put a lot of work into that goals my brotha @Mpower11 keep striving for greatness :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

Man I hope :crossed_fingers:t4: u had a gd day as for me my daughter birthday :birthday: pool :swimming_woman: was amazing :wink: thanks :blush: for all ur help this weekend bro everyone had a blast :boom::+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s by the way my wife just told me the test strips came in

1 Like

Well after feeding them today took pics of the trichomes for use guys @Mpower11 coming along great First white widow the both GG4 sour royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Got it brotha just let me know what I have to do I’ll be home :house: soon :+1:t2::dash::swimming_woman::seedling:

2 Likes

Plants are looking good.

Remember test strips are not perfect first thing you need to do is double check the expiry date make sure they’re good

Take a test strip out with dry hands dip it in the water about 1 foot deep take it out right away wait 15 seconds compare it to the chart on the bottle.

Now after a couple minutes the colours will fade a bit so you need to do it within 15 seconds from being dipped

1 Like

Thanks :blush: for the quick lesson will do it soon :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Here we go what u think :thinking: :thought_balloon:

1 Like

First question how does the water look?

Next time if you don’t mind place the strip beside the bottle like the picture I showed you it’s easier to view the colours

Chlorine still looks a little low but better shock it isn’t cheap I would open up your dispenser half a turn more to get it up. But if you’re in a rush throw a shock it.

You could use a little more stabilizer this will help not allow your chlorine to evaporate when the sun hits it.

1 Like

My water :droplet: is blue just can’t see the bottom yet :+1:t2::dash::swimming_woman::seedling:

2 Likes

Get something like this

goes in your skimmer basket until it is dissolve (the pucks in the sock)

You will see the bottom in 24 to 48 hours

2 Likes

Are you a sand filter or media filter?

1 Like

Looks amazing chop! Keep up the hard and great work!:ok_hand:t3::dash:

1 Like

It’s a sand filter I’m going to take a pic of the one :point_up:t4: I have u tell me if it’s the same thing :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Thanks :pray:t3: bro I appreciate it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I Don’t think it’s the same but try it you have it in stock.

1 Like

Smelling amazing :wink: bro an they look :eyes: beautiful :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes