New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Smelling amazing :wink: bro an they look :eyes: beautiful :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

I bet your 25 days total left pkus 2 in dark.

3 Likes

Like 2 full days in the dark :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Do u feed them at all them 2 days :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Nope. Plant stress. Just like gir would say

Poor plant.

3 Likes

Lmao :joy: oh man he got to get out the :rocket: ship​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

You need to watch all of zim with your kids…

2 Likes

Right I think :thinking: I’ll make a date with them wife is actually going on a business trip with my oldest daughter to the ATL so I got my 3 smaller one :point_up:t4: so sounds like a plan :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Ran a test from yesterday to today an I completely figured out my humidity it’s only that low right now cause I wanted to see how low I can get it mission accomplished only took the whole grow :joy::joy: but yet I got it @Todd.grobo here goes a shot so u can see :eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

For the last two weeks prime!

2 Likes

Tell me about it gonna be epic now litterly worked on that this whole grow finally got it at the perfect :ok_hand:t3: time :alarm_clock::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

From three days till now this is how they look :eyes: first 2 are the GG4 royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: sour white widow what u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Thta GG is a ways yet
Slow to mature…maybe 2to 3 weeks for you yeah

2 Likes

Great :+1:t2: thanks :pray:t3: wish I could speed up the process just a tad bit but it is what it is :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

What an amazing setup, I thinking of building a tent like yours. Care to help listing what I need and how your setup works? Sorry I know I’m asking a lot, but I rather ask a pro rather than watching videos and reading online. I did plenty of that already and barely have a clue, that’s why I like the grobo, so easy!

2 Likes

Well for starters thanks :blush: appreciate that my setup u see :eyes: is about to change after this grow :seedling: bout to move in the direction of organic thanks :pray:t3: to @Todd.grobo an @Mpower11 when I came on this site same situation everything I new was from hands on an watching videos an reading :open_book: till I got here trials an error only had 1 successful grow witch was 3 plants :seedling: but the moment I came on this site I seen so many things I was doing wrong exc. With the help of the 2 I just mentioned an a few others I learned so much so yes I understand you when u say videos an reading :open_book: can take u so far. So yes I don’t mind helping you along the way :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Inspiring! thanks I know I’ll get there :pray:

3 Likes

Everyone can get there. I started out on here with zero grows. :slight_smile: I am pretty sure i failed 5 grows before a successful harvest and some were right at the end of flower :slight_smile:
You learn you live!

2 Likes

Well said my gd brotha :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Ok :+1:t2: brotha here we go for an update @Mpower11 what do use guys think :thinking: :thought_balloon: first up Royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: white widow both GG4 last but not least the sour an haze :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes