New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

This is how my day is looking :eyes: right now extremely wet my pool :swimming_woman: looks way better to thanks :blush: no alk added so far if this rain :cloud_with_rain: wasn’t so bad I would definitely probably have it done :white_check_mark::+1:t2::dash: :swimming_woman: :seedling:

2 Likes

Glad it’s getting better… Hoping your chlorine is around 1.5 ppm now

2 Likes

Since it’s a bad day I might just go get some water :droplet: tested since I don’t have much else to do :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Test strips will give you a ball park on PPM

2 Likes

They should be getting here soon :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Here goes a morning shot of my ladies yesterday I noticed the fan leaves :maple_leaf: getting a darker green @Todd.grobo but the still standing at attention :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Looking good man. When is your ww gonna finish compared to the rest . Looks like 5 weeks. Rest looks like 1 to 2.
Tent get cool at night?
You have help trimming that? Gonna be a long day hehehhe

4 Likes

:joy::joy: man that’s so funny bro I was just talking to mark last night about that I have no help what so ever everyone here does there own thing I was trying to figure out what I was going to do about that cause the sour is at 10 to 12 weeks as well just didn’t come up with a game plan yet :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

This is my current situation dang rain :cloud_with_rain: keeps coming won’t stop :stop_sign: so I can climb πŸ§—β€β™‚ in an clean :sponge: the bottom almost done :white_check_mark: tho :+1:t2::dash: :swimming_man:

5 Likes

Current situation!!

By the way you should be proud plants took a turn for the worse a few weeks ago and look at them now they look great man stacking up well / getting some frost you should be really happy!! Cheers

7 Likes

Boom :boom:

3 Likes

Dam bro I’m going to reach ur level soon enough just need u to keep teaching :man_teacher: me till I understand all the numbers like beautiful :heart_eyes:man love ur work :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I still ain’t get my strips when I get home :house: have to check my wife’s amazon account :+1:t2::dash::swimming_man:

3 Likes

Nice pool setup!

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

I know his whole layout is amazing :wink: bro u can tell he put a lot of work into that goals my brotha @Mpower11 keep striving for greatness :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

Man I hope :crossed_fingers:t4: u had a gd day as for me my daughter birthday :birthday: pool :swimming_woman: was amazing :wink: thanks :blush: for all ur help this weekend bro everyone had a blast :boom::+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s by the way my wife just told me the test strips came in

1 Like

Well after feeding them today took pics of the trichomes for use guys @Mpower11 coming along great First white widow the both GG4 sour royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes