New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

1 Like

Sorry :neutral_face: brotha had one :point_up:t4: of them crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: days today but here are my results for the water :droplet::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

This is the bag :briefcase: I have :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Lil update after there last cut look :eyes: like they ain’t lose a step :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Now theyre stacking
Do you have good air flow in the room now with all the plants bushed up

2 Likes

I got three fans an a dehumidifier in there u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I need more :wind_face: air :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

And an exhaust going? What vents it out of the tent

1 Like

I do have mine on only to clean :sponge: out the air in the tent :tent: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

I would add 4 lbs of Alk up (FYI you can use Normal baking soda to raise your Alk if it’s cheaper for it)

and I would add 1 small package of pool shock…

wait 24 to 48 hours and retest

2 Likes

K cool :sunglasses: I’m going to give it a spin like u said bro I seen a YouTube video with a guy dumping baking soda :cup_with_straw: in his pool :swimming_woman: I was scared :scream: to do that thinking :thinking: :thought_balloon: they put more stuff in the alkalinity I guess not thanks :blush: for that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I dumped the 4lb that u told me let it sit over night then today I shocked it with 2lb of shock I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: it wasn’t getting clean :sponge: cause of some dubree that fell in cause my tarp sank in over the winter :snowflake: cause of all the snow :snowman: we had will see now :+1:t2::dash::swimming_woman:

1 Like

19.1 inches of snow in 24 hours… thats a dump… psssfch

2 Likes

:tired_face::weary: Jesus lord I can imagine :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

This is how there starting to look :eyes: royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: GG4 sour white widow GG4​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

I’m going to be getting more readings for my pool :swimming_woman: later the water :droplet: looks blue the only thing it look :eyes: like soapy :soap: bubbles on the surface I’ll take a pick when I get home :house: today to show u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

An for my ladies I’m approaching week 6 I remember u telling me for the cal mag an the organic molasses’s I should be taking it away round weeks 5 an 6 my question is do I take them both away at the same time or one :point_up:t4: at a time or lowering the dosages on both :man_shrugging::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

I’m not going to lie why it’s soapy bubbles I’m not sure… I haven’t had that problem before… Did soap get in the pool?

You will get different answers to this question…

I would stop molasses and Cal / Mag 2 weeks before harvest… So could be end of week 6 or 7 depends on your strain… Stop both at the same time…

2 weeks before harvest try to get you RH down also I like to drop night temp min of 10 ºF less than your day temp… Get those fan leafs to turn purple

3 Likes

For the pool :swimming_woman: no no soap :soap: only chemicals shock an alkalinity an for my strains I have mostly gorilla :gorilla: glue royal :crown: an gg4 only one :point_up:t4: sour an white widow there time frame :framed_picture: is 8 to 10 week flowering :cherry_blossom: period an the other 2 were 10 to 12 weeks if I’m not mistaken :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes