New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Wow :flushed: that is so weird never been to a place that can be 80 then drop cold :cold_face: enough to snow :snowflake: u have all ur stuff in a controlled environment anyway right :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Not enough. Temp spiked to 32.1c today at 43 rh.
Will be down low for a week now but that’s an unfortunate unplanned event. May normally is snowy. I mean it almost always snows by may long this coming weekend which is forecasting snow. So the heat is new. We dont have ac in the house. I mostly manage spikes through planning on a calendar. Only 2 week error window lol. Summer is coming.

2 Likes

Man U must have that all map :world_map: out 43 rh should be gd tho right from where u are at in flower :cherry_blossom: considering what I’ve been learning don’t u want to get it down lower then that :+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s from @Mpower11

3 Likes

Actually i aim to drop tp 25 rh for last 2 weeks. If i can even. Ha.

3 Likes

Just fed them again totally forgot to check the ec again for @Mpower11 quick question on that note :memo: do I check the ec the same way I checked the ph or do I test the ec before feeding them an check out the orange :tangerine: hairs coming out so cool :sunglasses: man :+1:t2::dash::seedling: @OrionsCeiling @Wake

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: I’m aiming for the same thing but for some reason mine has not dropped lower then 40 I put it in side the tent :tent: an then put a construction :construction: :building_construction: fan on the outside of it but like I said has not went any lower sorry :neutral_face: forgot to post the pics :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

My it’s been a while since I’ve been on this thread!

Your girls look awesome. Bulking nicely and I can’t wait to see them when they’re done. Looking like quite the grow :star_struck::trophy::leaves:

3 Likes

They do look pretty happy and just keep growing back lol

2 Likes

Yea there all starting to pray :pray:t3: To the gods I’m so excited :laughing: I feel like a kid :child: again on my first day of school :school::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Thank u :blush: this is my biggest grow yet so I’m super excited :laughing: there a is few wrenches :wrench: I’m going to throw in the mix thanks :pray:t3: to @Todd.grobo an @Mpower11 for my next one :point_up:t4: coming up but for just starting with this tents :tent: I’m super plz with the outcome I’ve been getting :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Follow VPD based on your Temp and you will be golden

I agree drop RH for the last 2 weeks

You test the first run off water… Ec and Ph

Did you add any carbs in the mix?

3 Likes

Plants look nice… What day of flower is this now?

4 Likes

Hes got to be week 4 flower now were like days apart. Coming up on 5

2 Likes

No just what use Told me in the beginning the molasses I’m still using :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I got to check my book :open_book: but I’m thinking :thinking: :thought_balloon: week 4 or 5 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Gd man I don’t even got to check now Todd is correct :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

That is Carbs

3 Likes

Just looking ahead

If all goes as planned your buds are going to get heavily and want to fall over… Do you have a plan in place to support the buds if needed?

4 Likes

@Choppo0816 carbs = carbohydrates = sugars = root food = happy terpy plants
:+1::trophy::leaves:

For week 4, I’d be giddy. Keep up the consistency they’re clearly loving what you’re doing.

4 Likes

I have long sticks I can stick in the soil for support :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes