New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

I feel spoiled at 13" but figure ill start losing coverage if i go any lower. I would need another light to do that! Ill check out the app, thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

@Wake I’m kind of surprised it’s as accurate as you claim…I have never to date seen a app work correctly… I’m guessing you bought the full spectrum LEDs add on?

1 Like

Yes, I got the full spec LED add on. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work for everyone. Try it out, it’s cheap. Would love to hear your findings.

2 Likes

I’m going to test it over the weekend for fun. I will let you know what I find out

4 Likes

Man I see now why u an @Todd.grobo were telling me to get rid of all the leaves :maple_leaf: an branches it almost look :eyes: like I ain’t do anything I will take a pic before the light :bulb: goes out so use can see :eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Just think if you left all the leafs on the plant you had on before.

Around day 21 of flower your plant will stop making new leafs. What you have will just get bigger…

Plants look nice and happy

3 Likes

Great :+1:t2: Exactly what I wanted to hear so when would be a nice time to take out the leaves :leaves: that are blocking the buds​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

they look beautiful man! Stacking very nice. I bet sticky to the touch now

2 Likes

Yea an there starting to smell gd now to ur getting all different smells together smells crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

My smell is shot for a few days now. All i can smell is campfire rofl

1 Like

Not a bad smell to be stuck with @Todd.grobo.

2 Likes

Crown camping is a unique experience only for the most rugged of us. Or too stupid. One of the two.

:slight_smile: Actually got a video of starlink flying by last night because the sky was so clear. That was weird. Totally looks like something from a sci fi movie.
my smell is still messed up when i popped in the tent, today was +27c and i am getting snow for 3 days in 2 days…
I just need like a normal stretch to finish this out!

3 Likes

Y is that

Oh right I forgot u where going on a trip how is the camping :tent: with the fire :fire: roasting marshmallows :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s always fun to do things like that my kids never experienced it have to take them one :point_up:t4: day enjoy :wink: urself bro

2 Likes

All the Sites were full of empty tents aka squatters holding spots for the long weekend.
So only option left was crown land meaning real rroughing it. Lots of kids there.

5 Likes

Wow :star_struck: that is beautiful what part of Canada :canada: u in again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Alberta. Stormy first night. 2nd we stayed up late to see the light show lol

3 Likes

Did a lil research on where u at out western Canada :canada: are u around any of them lakes it said there 600 lakes out there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Yeah, we were on our way to Chain Lakes, but figured it would be full and we had passed by a crown land spot that we decided to check out. Was only 3 others there when we arrived, probably 30 cars all over the patch by the end of the night. We were right at the top. That photo of the stars is with a cell phone and doesnt do it justice, obviously. I live about an hour from the rocky mountains. Calgary is one of the only cities in the world to get Chinooks. So middle of winter is a day like today. Nice sunny, warm. Can get weeks of that in the middle of winter. Makes having living in our humidity or lack there of difficult! it changes hourly. I need some automated system for when i am away. MIL don’t last forever and not all of them want to help.

4 Likes