New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

You have your light on full power now?

2 Likes

I got it around 750 par from the highest canopy can I go higher or is that gd enough :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

If you at 750 that is a great starting Base… At this point you have to read the plant to see if it can take more -50 or +50… You may find some plants can and some can’t… Find a happy balance…

I think I would just leave it at 750 for now… If you see your plant praying your locked in… I just wanted to be sure you are pumping the watts to them now which you are

Don’t want you to miss anything…

What is your Feed EC now? Leach Ph and EC would be nice info also (not 100% needed) just it confirms if your on or off track

3 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: that is gd to know so as long as there praying :pray:t3: I can climb 🧗‍♂ 50 more an if not cut it down by 50 my ph is at 6.5 an my EC u got me on that one :point_up:t4: how do I check that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

When they are praying the plant is close to maxed out and happy…

When it’s your watering day the first run off you get test the Ph and Ec

2 Likes

lil update for u guys been a lil busy but here they go @Todd.grobo

6 Likes

Looking good. Im with mark leave em be till the endnow looks good. Starting to stack buddy

3 Likes

Looking great but what is up with the exposed roots?

4 Likes

Yea I’m glad I don’t have to touch them anymore they just have to Do there own thing great :+1:t2: for me now just watching them develop Was a lot of work tho for real :flushed: thanks :pray:t3: to all who had there input :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: yea I know I ran out of that soil so that one :point_up:t4: had to stay like that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

You can reuse the soil from the Male plant if you need a bit more

PS Girls look :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Hopefully it won’t spread

1 Like

The girls look good

2 Likes

Dam thanks :pray:t3: for that I didn’t even think :thinking: :thought_balloon: of that :+1:t2::dash::seedling: ps tonight I water :droplet: them so I’ll run :running_man: that test

1 Like

Got another question for you u see :eyes: where I have my light :bulb: u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: it would be wise to raise it more an turn up the intensity to 800 or just let them do there thing :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I prefer to always have my light a min of 2 feet away from the top of the plants. (Most of the time that doesn’t work out)

So I would raise the light to 24 inch and turn in to 750 par. Plants look good.

How are the tips of the leafs and Color any signs of light burn?

5 Likes

Great :+1:t2: Na no signs of light :bulb: burn so I will raise 24inc an put it at 750 par the reason why I asked was because the 2 gg4 in the back keep stretching :ok_man: an I did want them to get close to the light :bulb: thanks :blush: again like alway bro have a gd night :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Well lil update I rose my light :bulb: I covered the roots my par is sitting :chair: at 750 my ph was coming out at 6.5 I think :thinking: that’s about it now right if u have anything else for me to do just let me know :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

looks great if you want to increase the light power you can but you will have to watch for signs of light stress if you see any back it off back to 750… But you safe where your at now it’s your call on that one.

PH is perfect

did you test the Ec also?

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: I’ll give it a try tonight turning it up just a tad I some what know what to look :eyes: for with the article :open_book: u sent me so I’ll just play close attention along with taking a bunch of pics an no to the EC check totally forgot but I will keep u posted :+1:t2::dash::seedling: ps I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I’m going to get that drying an curing machine before they are done :white_check_mark:

2 Likes