New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

I see it!!! Your good

Refresh my memory what are you using for nutes this grow?

1 Like

I’m using all fox :fox_face: farm products from soil to nutes I even have the sledgehammer flush for when I get to that point even the cal mag is there product :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

That’s right I remember now. Have you made adjustments to the feed now that your in flower?

1 Like

Meaning i was giving them the same amount for three weeks cause that’s what the chart was telling me now this week coming up it’s about to increase :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Normally around now your going to decrease the amount of nitrogen (N), and increase your phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). (The ratio)

I’m sure there feed guide does that (I haven’t used there base products before). Just watch how stronger the Ec of the feed is. 99% of the time feed guides EC are just to strong. Having your Ec higher than your plant can handle only hurts you. Remember less is more…

2 Likes

Now I’m 100% sure someone would disagree with me but this is the best trimmed plant in the tent from this picture. (My opinion)

I also like the bottom left plant

5 Likes

I completely agree with @Mpower11. I just harvested my Grobo plant and it was popcorn city. I didn’t trim enough of the fan leaves so the buds just didn’t fatten up. I’m a trimming ninja now with my tent and the flowers are stacking beautifully, zero fan leaves at the top 10-12 inches, then a foot of denser growth, then trimmed to nothing the last foot to the base of the plant. You live and learn.

4 Likes

:joy: that is so weird that was the one :point_up:t4: I thought :thought_balloon: I butchered but like I said use are the champions an for what u said I think :thinking: ur right I think :thought_balloon: I did see it go down as well on the chart :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

@Wake day 21 of flower for me is a key time frame. I like to leave some fan leafs until then. After that the plant doesn’t really make new leafs. What you have just gets bigger. So at this point you can go ninja on them the next part is also the plant is recovered before you start week 4 bud bulking time.

This has always worked well for me

4 Likes

Well let’s wait an see I have faith in what they tell me so I believe so as well since they started helping me everything they said was extremely accurate :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I believe it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

One :point_up:t4: more thing I have my dehumidifier in my garage and my humidity is at 60 to 65 I’m trying to drop it to 50 to 55 but for some reason it won’t go any lower :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

This is the current scene.

7 Likes

@Wake looks nice!! You have done a really good job getting light to all the buds. What week of flower is this?

You got some big stretch out of them where your day temps high?

4 Likes

Is there room in the tent for it? If there is a light on the unit cover it so the plants can’t see it if it goes in the tent.

What is your day and night temps? We can figure out your VPD. Then lock in your Rh

2 Likes

@Mpower11 It really did stretch. I thought I over did it with the last trimming but then they shot up. The tent runs up to 80 degrees but then the auto AC kicks on. Normally runs around 78 degrees during the day.

2 Likes

@Mpower11 sorry, beginning of week 3 in flower.

3 Likes

@Wake Tag me in your post. I don’t want to hijack the topic here :+1:

2 Likes

Im a few days behind and we both have the golden arch happening. Sweet!

3 Likes

Agreement with mark on the tent. Clean em all like that and wait 3 days then flip

2 Likes