New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Is it ok :ok_hand:t3: to take more off tonight once my light :bulb: goes back on :seedling::dash::+1:t2:

3 Likes

If they were my plants I would Clean up the bottom canopy more also. Remove branches and bud site that will not get much light

5 Likes

Got u :+1:t2: I’ll give u an updated photo tonight when I’m done :white_check_mark: wife is going to kill me a last two cleanings :sponge: took me almost 3hrs to the point she came down to check on me to make sure I was ok :+1:t2: smh :man_facepalming: let’s see what she does tonight :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Lol… wait till trim time…

3 Likes

Todd lol I was thinking the same thing. You have days of work for 1 person. This is why get rid of the popcorn buds now. You will thanks us later.

4 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: so what do u an @Todd.grobo think now I personally think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I did ok :+1:t2: accept for the biggest gg4 think :thought_balloon: I might of took to much off that one :point_up:t4: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

All looks great! I believe your assessment to be correct :ok_hand: I think you’ll see you did great.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Yup good job,looks like you got most of it.

4 Likes

For now I think you got most of it… I would revisit the topic around Day 21 of flower

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: I was a lil nervous :weary: as I did it thought :thought_balloon: I may had butchered it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Day 21 ok :ok_hand:t3: I’ll re visit then that would be 3 weeks so 2 more weeks of giving them there supplements I would take away the cal mag an molasses correct :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t stop Cal/mag until around week 6 of flower… Molasses will add carbs (sugar’s for the buds)

5 Likes

So is that gd for them cause I actually don’t mind feeding them it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Yup, looking good :fist_right:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Here is a small read on Carbs… This write up is for bud Candy but Molasses is a natural replacement… Bud Candy is organic also… I always feed my plants Carbs when I’m in flower

https://www.advancednutrients.com/products/bud-candy/

4 Likes

I have always said it feels like your hurting the plant. But man, once that whole branch gets light you’ll have like 5 to 12 inch long colas. They are stacking on my big blueberry just like that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So what Todd is say’n do you want to grow buds or leafs?? Haha

3 Likes

If I get anything looking :eyes: like ur plants :seedling: then I will be super excited :laughing: hope is on the rise :crossed_fingers:t4: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

You will for sure just stay on track :+1:

3 Likes